Donnie Almost Resigns Because of Isiah

smokes

Huge Member
It's all biz. Dolon is smarter than most people give him credit for. I'm into business too and most sucessful businesses flurish due to sacrificing. The public opinion is often never the deciding factor. Most fans don't understand the biz side of things. Walsh and D'Antonio aren't respected enough to bait in the big fish, and this is the SOLE reason why Zeke is in the mix. Just look at what was brought in over the summer...Dolon wants more for his bucks (elite players) so he's using Zeke to fish CP3 and Mello.

Dolon, Zeke, Walsh, And Antonio need to put differences a side and use their special talents to making the team NY deserves. F#$% what a fan has to say about the internal circus in the Knicks organiztion. The sorry ass media does not get my underpants in a bunch like most panzy panty wearing fans who have nothing else better to do than to pretend like they know how easy and hard it is to run a professional sports team.

What players do off the court I can give 2 shits about, what Zeke and the administration is doing behind close doors...I can give 3 shits about it. What Wlah D'Antonio and Zeke thinks about each other...I can give 4 shits about it. I can clog a comode with all the BS people (so called fans) choose to make an issue out of. All I care about is a Great team that will compete

The Knicks could trade away Gallinari and someone else for Carmelo this year or Denver <ST1:p</ST1:pwill risk loosing out on everything next year because Carmelo will not sign the extension. This is why Zeke is in the mix. He?s there to persuade the elite players because neither Walsh nor D?Antonio is savvy or respected enough to attract the big fish. Dolon knows this?Walsh may be able to clean up some financial issues but that?s about it. Ego's will hinder this team more than anything else.

PYP - Play. your. part

LOL who have you been taking your lessons on business from? The CEO of BP? :lol:

Actually in 99.9% of business the public opinion of you matters a LOT, they are the customer and the most important aspect of any business is the customer.

Back to school you go:thumbsup:

Kiyaman

Legend
RealNYBaller.....has made a great business point inwhich Bias minds
refuse to comprehend anything he wrote. I know, b/c I too is bias,
and I never like or wanted Isiah/Walsh/Damtoni apart of the Knicks
organization (I bashed all three on the day of their hiring).
And I still dont want any of the 3 being apart of the Knicks organization.
We can not defy the fact by lieing to ourselves that no team
in the NBA was going to give Amare Stoudamire a $100M for 5 years,
not even his previous Suns team (there is a reason). com'on

The fact of drawing some top FA having a 5 yr All-Star Amare/winning USA
coach Damntoni/and 22 yr experience Donnie Walsh as President,
before/after the "Lebron Decision" and the only FA willing to come to
New York was Felton? the same Felton the Bobcats refuse to resign for
$5M per (Bobcats decided Augustin/Livingston/undrafted Collins could do
a better job at PG). com'on

Did we forget our 2 year objective the 2010-Plan (biggest FA market ever)?
For 2 years we did not go after any Keepers, other than Gallo/Douglas.
Now we have Knick-fans/members dreaming of Melo/CP3 in 2011-12,
b/c no top FA wanted any of the money Walsh was dangling to come to
New York, other than Amare/Felton.
com'on

It look like we owe David Lee big time, he did not have to agree to a sign and trade
for us to get $2M Randolph/3M Azu/4M Turiaf
:gony:

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Nothing Changed!!!

The truth of so many KO members evaluating Walsh vs Isiah vs Laydum
is poor competition.
All three Presidents were poor/ineficient/and clueless of their actions.
Isiah being the worst of the bunch.

Each one of these 3 presidents refuse to hire an assistant GM/additional
coaching staff members their first two years on the JOB while they deleted
the previous roster.
Our clueless owner Dolan has always poped-up making some crazy move
after the first two years of each of these 3 Presidents show of incompetence.
Dolan had Camby/Nene traded for Mcdyess
Dolan hired Isiah arch enemy Larry Brown
and now Dolan has really lost his mind by trying to hire Isiah as a
team consultant for Walsh.
The NCAA/NBA is not going to go for this action.
But the thought of the action remains as top headlines in New York
and the NBA.

This is one time I didnt have to put up a thread in any Knick Forum bashing
the decision-making of owner James Dolan.
Every Knick Fan/members of Knick forums are bashing the hell out of
owner Dolan.

A decade of stressing Knick Basketball, and bang! here we go again.
Nothing Changed...

LOL, thanks for confirming it guys. I forgot that this was a fansite and not many business minded people are here.

Once you can grasps the poli-tricks of the NBA(and other sports) you will understand why the Knicks are where they are at.

With that said, I don't really care about the biz in sports. I like sports because of the players and the actual game. I hardly like wasting my time debating or explaining the nature of this beast to people who have nothing better to do then to get into the personal crap within sports.

That's the difference between me and other fans. I'm a fan to the game, and if the game isn't played to the way I like ... I move on to something else that will peak my interest and provide me with some fun. If you choose to get involved with the off the court drama, or the brass inability to develop a strong team (WITHOUT ACTUALLY GETTING INVOLVED WITH THE DECISION MAKING) then IMHO, you have way too much time on your hands. Some of you guys really need to check yourselves...seriously.

iSaYughh

Starter
It's all good guys. Don't worry. Isiah is just a 'consultant'. Just going to do what he does 'best'. Recruit us all those 'big' dogs and make all those brilliant draft pick'*****S******'.

No need to worry.

Just sit back. Dolan is a genius. His father learned everything from him, and if you need more real-world analysis, just look at what a fine-ass job he has done to our Rangers; especially when there was no salary cap and we had SteinbrennerBuck power!

It's just his mastery of 'business' at work. Just sit back and enjoy the 'lesson' in 'business', as all the 'businessmen' have been saying in the celebratory Isiah2Garden threads.