Dear Mr. Dolan, (petition)

HAha, nice try fellas, but I seriously doubt this will have any affect. Money makes the world go round...and if you still give your money to Dolan, keep the ratings up, and MSG packed...then this petition and your cries will just be a waste of time.

iSaYughh

Starter
HAha, nice try fellas, but I seriously doubt this will have any affect. Money makes the world go round...and if you still give your money to Dolan, keep the ratings up, and MSG packed...then this petition and your cries will just be a waste of time.

Better than jerking Isiah off into your awaiting mouth with every other post you make.

You want him back. Of course you think lowly of the petition, and the spirit to not allow Dolan & Isiah to tag team the Knicks back to total ignominy, disgrace, and loss.

But you personally wouldn't really hate that tagteam on you, so I guess that's of little consequence to you, as well.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
We are majority Cablevision shareholders with voting rights that get invited to quarterly stakeholder meetings.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
The Knicks are too much of a cash cow for Dolan to just sell it cause people don't like him... Knicks win 20 something games and it's still sold out or at least 70% capacity... It's New York and going to a game is something to do before going out for the night for most people who fill the seats these days.

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer

now thats the first post u make that i agree with.............. sadly hes right guys ........as long as people keep going to the garden the maddness wont stop :(

shaolin

Benchwarmer
now thats the first post u make that i agree with.............. sadly hes right guys ........as long as people keep going to the garden the maddness wont stop :(

Exactly what I was thinking. The only way to make your voices heard - boycott Knicks games. If the games are 70% empty, with everyone outside with "I hate dolan t shirts," then you might grab his attention.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Exactly what I was thinking. The only way to make your voices heard - boycott Knicks games. If the games are 70% empty, with everyone outside with "I hate dolan t shirts," then you might grab his attention.

Look you guys are right but that will NEVER happen. The reason i say that is cause fans like the ones who fill up this forum are not the majority at the games. Most people at the games go because their companies have seats or they are on dates and sh*t.

If you really want to make a statement then the season ticket holders need to stop buying tickets and with the wait list for that it won't matter. These tactics are affective but not in a city like NY where you're fighting against the mass semi-basketball fans.

Not to be a downer but I just don't see it possible. Dolan is too hardheaded.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
Look you guys are right but that will NEVER happen. The reason i say that is cause fans like the ones who fill up this forum are not the majority at the games. Most people at the games go because their companies have seats or they are on dates and sh*t.

If you really want to make a statement then the season ticket holders need to stop buying tickets and with the wait list for that it won't matter. These tactics are affective but not in a city like NY where you're fighting against the mass semi-basketball fans.

Not to be a downer but I just don't see it possible. Dolan is too hardheaded.

Yup, you are right. That is just the reality of it. Like I said in another thread, as long as MSG makes money, Cablevision won't really care. Dolan might not know how to run a basketball team and, quite frankly, I believe a semi-talented mid-level manager at a fortune 500 firm can do Dolan's job just as well if not better after some experience at least.

Better than jerking Isiah off into your awaiting mouth with every other post you make.

You want him back. Of course you think lowly of the petition, and the spirit to not allow Dolan & Isiah to tag team the Knicks back to total ignominy, disgrace, and loss.

But you personally wouldn't really hate that tagteam on you, so I guess that's of little consequence to you, as well.

Listen pal, try keeping your bisexual wet dreams to yourself. Only a flame would even think of some dumb nasty crap like that.

Zeke brought some good pieces to the knicks (Lee, Nate, Wilson, Crawford, Marbury, and Curry) Even Lee Admits that Zeke shouldn't be held solely accountable for what happen to the frachise, Nate couldn't get along with the arrogant D'Antonio, Marbury nevery really had an supporting cast and Curry... I believe still can play but is having issues with the coach.

Personally, I don't think Zeke is ready for the GM (at least from my own personal knowledge), but I'm not in the meetings either. I do know he's a great recuiter. The best Walsh and D'Antonio could get was Stat...and that was because he already played for the coach. Everyone else that was grabbed up this year is just potential...nothing proven...not even Felton as much as I like the guy.

All in all, if you want to display your feelings and want them to be notice....stop supporting the team. If you stay giving them your time and energy then you are just setting yourself up for more heartache. As for me...I'm waiting for the first few games to see what happens.