Antonio McDyess

WiL8000

Rotation player
I agree he could make a good backup. I wonder how much resentment he has toward the Knicks for trading him though. On the other hand he may feel like he wants to show the fans in NY that he can play. He'd be a good pickup depending on if we still have KThomas around after this summer.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
I think he knows that when we dealt him, we were doing it because it was in the team's best interest. If he is still upset that we traded him then I don't think he would have any interest in coming back to New York. On the other hand, he might come back and not feel very welcome. I don't really care if he comes or not because I think we need to worry about bigger things.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i dont want him back, he has grant hill knees and will always be injured, and he hasnt shown much improvement since going to phoenix

WiL8000

Rotation player
I agree, the Knicks have bigger fish to fry. If the Knicks can get Antonio at a good price, then thats ok, but don't sign this guy for a salary that doesn't meet his value.

JJtheKnick

Starter
the knicks shouldn't be looking at dice because we dont got the money to waste. but if we got the money and hes interrested he would be good for our bench

AJD

Benchwarmer
I find Dice to be the PF equivalent to Grant Hill, he's done for life.

BANK ON IT

Who needs him?

JJtheKnick

Starter
the knicks should be looking for players that are still young and can play for alot more season. they shouldent be going after players that have only a couple of seasons left. i think because of his injurys its going to end his career.