Mozgov Is C#cksucker: Russian Rant.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
By Borat:

thumb160x_mozgov-cro2.jpg

Today is day Timofey Mozgov becomes most unlikable person in Russian Basketball Super League, and perhaps all Russian sports. I used to think he is okay a year ago. No more. He is villain now.

It does not matter where he choose to go. If he goes New York, he is cocksucker. If he goes Miami, he is cocksucker. If he goes back Khimki, he is still goddamn cocksucker. He is self-aggrandizing sack of говно, and All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company is pussy-whipped enabler for giving free hour of airing time and using 55 minute to let Stukov Scottovich give him rimjob.

Please, to be looking at what Sergei Bykov did. He sign deal with CSKA Moscow, go back about business. He not need dog-and-bear-show фигня. Mozgov does, and that means he is dipshit. People have kissed on man's buttock SINCE ****ING неполная средняя школа, and he still need hourlong Russian Academy of Cinema Arts special? Фигня. ФИГНЯ.

And I do not care that he ask All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company to use airing time for making charity. That is most transparent use of charity for glorification of self since I saw oligarch do it yesterday. "Hello, All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company, why do you not spend hour kissing on my buttock? Oh, do not worry. We will give rubles to Chernobyl children. That makes me selfless." No, it does not make me selfless.

And НАХУЙ to All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company for "Bubka on Bubka" sequel. If All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company reporter found proof tomorrow that Mozgov stay in Khimki, do you think All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company would let reporter make story? **** AND NYET. They would shoot reporter in elevator of apartment. They're blyadest blyad that have ever blyaded. I heard they offer Mozgov crew free blowjob if he win championship. Wilbonokov asked to blow him LITTLE BIT. Not much. Little bit.

Mozgov is now man you make cheer against. If he leave Khimki, he will be showing middle finger at basket fans. If he stay Khimki, he has been teasing cocks. Mozgov is past point of not come back. He is cocksucker. He is guy who care more about making famous than making basketball.

I am same if I make basketball. I think about many rubles and vodka. And it is okay if he make basketball somewhere that is not Khimki. It is Khimki. It blow. There is nothing to do in Khimki except masturbate and make intercontinental ballistic missile. But there is normal way, and there is dick way, and making Mozgov emancipation into two-year movie by Tarkovsky is DICK MOVE ON FIRE. Mozgov is making говно to the world and pretending it is entertainment. It is not. It is con. Many, many people are not purchasing говно. And that is all Timofey Mozgov is today: a ****ing пиздобол.

http://deadspin.com/5585009/timofey-mozgov-is-cocksucker

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
seems to be something from a Russian reporter... He seems like Lebron to the media it is real funny if you ask me.

Paul1355

All Star
By Borat:

thumb160x_mozgov-cro2.jpg

Today is day Timofey Mozgov becomes most unlikable person in Russian Basketball Super League, and perhaps all Russian sports. I used to think he is okay a year ago. No more. He is villain now.

It does not matter where he choose to go. If he goes New York, he is cocksucker. If he goes Miami, he is cocksucker. If he goes back Khimki, he is still goddamn cocksucker. He is self-aggrandizing sack of говно, and All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company is pussy-whipped enabler for giving free hour of airing time and using 55 minute to let Stukov Scottovich give him rimjob.

Please, to be looking at what Sergei Bykov did. He sign deal with CSKA Moscow, go back about business. He not need dog-and-bear-show фигня. Mozgov does, and that means he is dipshit. People have kissed on man's buttock SINCE ****ING неполная средняя школа, and he still need hourlong Russian Academy of Cinema Arts special? Фигня. ФИГНЯ.

And I do not care that he ask All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company to use airing time for making charity. That is most transparent use of charity for glorification of self since I saw oligarch do it yesterday. "Hello, All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company, why do you not spend hour kissing on my buttock? Oh, do not worry. We will give rubles to Chernobyl children. That makes me selfless." No, it does not make me selfless.

And НАХУЙ to All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company for "Bubka on Bubka" sequel. If All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company reporter found proof tomorrow that Mozgov stay in Khimki, do you think All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company would let reporter make story? **** AND NYET. They would shoot reporter in elevator of apartment. They're blyadest blyad that have ever blyaded. I heard they offer Mozgov crew free blowjob if he win championship. Wilbonokov asked to blow him LITTLE BIT. Not much. Little bit.

Mozgov is now man you make cheer against. If he leave Khimki, he will be showing middle finger at basket fans. If he stay Khimki, he has been teasing cocks. Mozgov is past point of not come back. He is cocksucker. He is guy who care more about making famous than making basketball.

I am same if I make basketball. I think about many rubles and vodka. And it is okay if he make basketball somewhere that is not Khimki. It is Khimki. It blow. There is nothing to do in Khimki except masturbate and make intercontinental ballistic missile. But there is normal way, and there is dick way, and making Mozgov emancipation into two-year movie by Tarkovsky is DICK MOVE ON FIRE. Mozgov is making говно to the world and pretending it is entertainment. It is not. It is con. Many, many people are not purchasing говно. And that is all Timofey Mozgov is today: a ****ing пиздобол.

http://deadspin.com/5585009/timofey-mozgov-is-cocksucker
this article was the most useless read of my life.

Mozgov signed a non guranteed contract after the first year. So if he sucks then we just let him go.

If he is good then we accept the team option.

Nothing but up.

Is it supposed to be a fake story using Moz as Russias Lebron? a paralell comparison of two nations superstar players going into FA and assphucking their loyal fans? thats kind of what im drawing from it as well as obvious sarcasm for comparing moz coming to US and Bron going to Heat. idk..just tryin to bail this post out lol...

Paul1355

All Star
i read the whole thing after i commented on it....actually i can picture some die hard russian basketball fan saying this...with the accent lol