Better Dunk?

• Ewing's dunk

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Amare's dunk

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Ewing dunk is better, overall the highlight is better. He steals the pass to dunk from a pretty impressive distance avoiding a scared Dennis Rodman.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i liked the amar'e dunk more it was in the dudes grill. tolliver got owned on that play and became known as amare's bitch so long as he remains in the league. but ewings was nasty too i mean gotta love dunking on the bulls especially rodman. but i give the edge to STAT

Sage

Rotation player
I like Ewing's drunk more. Plus from memory Ewing really hurt himself on that dunk, as aging as his body was he still went for it. Easy choice for my vote.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Overall Ewing highlight is better but Amare's finish was just bananas. I for one am very happy to have an explosive player like Amare repping the Knicks.

Ewing's by far. But, You really need to check out the crazy "ball cocked way back to his ass" dunks he did when he was in his prime. This is older Ewing footage you are putting up with young Amare footage.

Paul1355

All Star
I like Ewing's drunk more. Plus from memory Ewing really hurt himself on that dunk, as aging as his body was he still went for it. Easy choice for my vote.
the fact that Ewing was much older and Ewing went all out does give him weight, but the authority of the dunk is what we gotta rate on.....

Amare threw it down in Tolliver's face as if the game was just over. Then his celebration with the shirt and taunting to the Golden State fans was awesome as if he owned their building.

Ewing's was more like a big man's vince carter just flying in the air showing off some Jordan skills he still had in him. But ewing's dunk is impressive, the steal and then the monster slam with bum knees. Kind of like a Willis Reed dunk.
Ewing's is more vintage were Amare's is more explosive.