Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crawford is the way to go...

Default Crawford is the way to go...

Thomas is correct in pursuing Crawford. The guy would give the Knicks a constant scoring threat in the 2 spot behind, or in front of Houston. This is a player that the Knicks would be wise to sign.

i think crawford is really good and would be a good bench on the knicks for wen allen needs a rest
    to me he looks like a future all star

I'm not sure about Crawford he shoots way too much and not even good shots. But if Isiah is gonna pick him up then pick him up now before his status goes up and he will need more money

Jamal Crawford here would be great! I'd take just his addition for this off-season. But if he comes here I want Houston out. Maybe we can get Chandler to from Chicago.

LET'S just bring JAMAL to NY!!!!

Yeah, this would be a good acquisition. I hope this is really what Isiah is working on.

I think he would be a great addition to the Knicks. This would allow them to play him at the 2 guard and even play him at the point when Marbury goes to the bench.

Then the Knicks could trade Houston or try and convince the Bobcats to take him, that would free up a lot of space, while they can still get rid of him. IF they don't do something about him soon, he won't have any value to any team any longer.

Some sort of sign and trade involving Houston and Crawford could work, but some other bums would have to be thrown in for salary reasons.

if we can get crawford our bench pronblems would be over

i like this.. JC can provide youth, scoring and playmaking.. ques is, who would the bulls take?

i don't think crawford is going to come for the exception and as far as a sign and trade the only thing the bulls would want from us is frank williams and/or sweetney which is too much to ask. The bulls are a rebuilding team and want guys who are young and cheap. So unless Isaih got some more magic dust in his pocket we are not getting crawford.

I disagree, the Bulls have a young team already. I think they want veteran leadership, for their young players to follow. Someone like Houston, would be more than they could hope for. We need to unload this contract, so the Knicks can build their future, the Bulls can take his salary on much more easily, because of all the young players they already have, that don't make that much yet.

crawford is a good player and could blend in with the knicks quick i think isiah should try to get him before hes gone

Crawford, on the Knicks, is the starter! Houston does one thing well shoot. In this league you need some one whose well-rounded. I say trade Allan and KT for Crawford and T. Chandler. Perhaps Isiah can convince paxson to do that trade.

listen weather he comes off the bench or not he will still be a very good improvement for this team

i dont see how he could not sign for the MLE, hes only been in the league for 2-3 years and really isnt proven, i dont think it would be hard for them to sign him for maybe 20 mil $ for 4 years, also his shot selection should improve as time progresses and isiah could teach him acouple tricks or 2, l8r