Who do you want taking the last shot?

portega1968

El Cacique
jamal crawford or john starks...

seriously, Melo, jejejeje

nah, seriously... Andy Rautins...

ok, ok, ok.. I believe a confident Gallo is the man with no fear to pull the trigger and with the better probability of making them.

then again, I still think this roster is not set and the answer will be different when the season starts.

Paul1355

All Star
jamal crawford or john starks...

seriously, Melo, jejejeje

nah, seriously... Andy Rautins...

ok, ok, ok.. I believe a confident Gallo is the man with no fear to pull the trigger and with the better probability of making them.

then again, I still think this roster is not set and the answer will be different when the season starts.
Gallo is never confident and when he is confident he over shoots and bricks....nah we need experienced players taking it....STAT or Money Mase

rw005

Benchwarmer
Gotta be Felton or Amare

Gallo may look like a sniper when he's lights out but I see a bit of choking in him sadly :boohoo:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I'd want Gallo or Felton. Gallo's never shied away from taking late game shots for us.

Felton seems to have a knack for it as well.

If I had to choose between them I'd prolly give the ball to Felton if I needed a bucket late in a game.

Last edited:

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Felton has to have the ball in his hands for the last possession either creating a shot for himself or Amare.
If its the last seconds of the game, like 3 to 5 seconds, the inbound play should go to gallo or mason.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Feltonhe's proved himself to be kinda clutch-especially against us. although i'd like to see Gallo step up in the clutch, i think he'd be lethal in the 4th

are we really claiming gallo has choking tendencies in him

I saw that literal rookie knock down more big jumpers in the fourth quarter than any player on our team

make big blocks

I mean come on

who said that

why
this is ridiculous

why are we hating on gallo so much

he had to survive the likes of harrington and nate and duhon hogging the ball all game and still managed to be much in the clutch

get off it

gallo is definitely the one to hit big name shots has always been

you ever see his high lights from europe dude would iso wave off the team and finish games himself night in and night out.

dumb idiots on this site.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Gallo hands down. Barkley said he'd take Steve Kerr as his optimum last second shooter for obvious reasons. Kerr hit the biggest shot of his life a week later.

You give the ball to your best shooter.

And Gallo hit plenty of big shots last season.

1. Gallo
2. Felton
3. Mason
4. Stat - if the balls inside - otherwise no thank you.

GetRealistic

Starter
How about the good old fashion... Whoever is feeling it that night.

But how about as a late game play or money play running a pick and roll with Gallo and Stat? It'd be similiar to what Orlando used to do with Turk and Howard.

moneyg

Starter
im shock nobody is considering FG% and ability to draw a foul and knock down two free throws...i dont think gallo can draw a foul.. while stat and felton can create contact and finish.....

CLOWNS

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
I think the exciting thing about this thread is that this is the first year in quite some time this would get so much consideration. We have a lot of choices to go to in the clutch now. I agree with last poster that Gallinari wouldn't be my top choice, but to have him as a backup option on a kickout isn't bad at all. If you just need 1 or 2 not 3 I am a big fan of going towards the rim too because you give yourself the chance of shooting free throws if you don't make your shot. I'd say running something with Felton and Amare for sure, but my list of guys I wouldn't cringe about in the final seconds include Stoudemire, Felton, Mason Jr, Gallinari, and to some extent Azabuike and Douglas too.

portega1968

El Cacique
Gotta be Felton or Amare

Gallo may look like a sniper when he's lights out but I see a bit of choking in him sadly :boohoo:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z165dthAfGA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z165dthAfGA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

for a rookie (yeah, last year was really his first year), rather than a choker he seems pretty cocky to me (no homo)

:peace: