Nuggets hire new GM: Let the Mello rumors begin!

Here's the article

Masai Ujiri, middle, is a former international scout with the Nuggets and will be their new general manager. (AP)
The Nuggets will hire Masai Ujiri to run their new front office, as general manager, according to an NBA source.

Ujiri has spent the past three seasons at the Toronto Raptors' assistant general manager.

the 39-year-old Ujiri previously worked for the Nuggets as an international scout. Nigerian-born and raised, Ujiri played at Montana State and in five European countries before joining the Nuggets as a scout.

When Ujiri climbed on the fast track to other NBA jobs, the Nuggets tried unsuccessfully to persuade him to remain with the team.

The Nuggets had been courting former Phoenix Suns executive David Griffin, but salary negotiations came to a stalemate earlier this week.

The Nuggets did not renew the contracts of Rex Chapman and Mark Warkentien this summer. Chapman and Warkentien teamed to run the front office the past several years.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
interesting now were gonna start hearing about all these melo rumors now in the coming weeks. he could very well be on the move by the start of training camp.

and is there any website with this announcement i cant find it on realgm

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I read somewhere that Griffin turned down the job because the Nuggets tried to offer him a salary of less than $1 million...which is sad...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
The new GM's recruiting letter:

Hello, I have great news! One of our players has died and your team has inherited his contract rights. I will be sending you a certified check in the amount of $20 million dollars. Since the contract is only worth $16 million please deposit the check and transfer $4 million dollars into my oversees Nuggets account to make up for the difference.

LOL, just joking. I hope this does not mean Gallo is on the block since as a foreign talent scout he is probably aware of how good Gallo is and will be.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
A sacrificial G.M.?? Hired to do the dirty work of trading the best player in franchise history? Then ridiculed by the fans and subsequently fired?

The new GM's recruiting letter:

Hello, I have great news! One of our players has died and your team has inherited his contract rights. I will be sending you a certified check in the amount of $20 million dollars. Since the contract is only worth $16 million please deposit the check and transfer $4 million dollars into my oversees Nuggets account to make up for the difference.

LOL, just joking. I hope this does not mean Gallo is on the block since as a foreign talent scout he is probably aware of how good Gallo is and will be.
Let me tell you something buddy. Dont be afraid of mus trading Gallo. Walsh and D'Antoni are so married to Gallo they wold trade away our drtaft opicks untill 2020 if it means keeping Gallo. Walsh has said that Gallinari is the future of the Franchise and Hey, i think thats a bold statement but this is the guy who drafted Reggie Miller with the 14th pick.

Expect us to Trade Chandler a Pick and Curry. it eter they take that ort we straight up sign Mello next year and they get LeBron'ed.