Thread: Knicks Night Live is fantastic

Default Knicks Night Live is fantastic

Anyone else watch the show?? I think its nice to have a show that is constantly about basketball during the summer and its pretty cool how they involve the viewers by letting us ask questions that the panel will answer on the show: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by NYCsBabiGurl; Jul 22, 2010 at 17:09.

It's fantastic to post the same exact thread on multiple forums.

I like the show.. I dont always agree with wha they have to say tho

Originally Posted by NYCsBabiGurl
    Anyone else watch the show?? I think its nice to have a show that is constantly about basketball during the summer and its pretty cool how they involve the viewers by letting us ask questions that the panel will answer on the show: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It is great....it kicks the hell out of the stupid Mike Dantoni show with his dumb italian words and interviews that have him talking in riddles and avoiding important questions.

Knicks Night live should stay on into the season, great show, great cast, love the arguments and conversations.

I liked seeing Wally Szcerbiak back on the show, he was great on the Lebron James "decison"

I wish Gus Johnson was on tv during the broadcast but whatever....atleast USA basketball will hold me over until the season starts.

They were talking about the Melo trade Rumors last night.. pretty interesting.. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Anyone watch the show this week?? I missed it but I found some clips from it on the MSG site.. I wonder if there was anything else good that I missed

KNL Out of Bounds: Knicks 15th Man: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

KNL Fan Question of the Night(8/26) : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Amar'e Answers Facebook Fan Question: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

KNL: Fan Question of the Night (8/19): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Wilson Chandler on Knicks Night Live: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Stoudemire on Move to New York & More : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by NYCsBabiGurl; Aug 30, 2010 at 13:29.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    It is great....it kicks the hell out of the stupid Mike Dantoni show with his dumb italian words and interviews that have him talking in riddles and avoiding important questions.

Knicks Night live should stay on into the season, great show, great cast, love the arguments and conversations.

I liked seeing Wally Szcerbiak back on the show, he was great on the Lebron James "decison"

I wish Gus Johnson was on tv during the broadcast but whatever....atleast USA basketball will hold me over until the season starts.
    I like it to. It reminds me of "Tropics Weekly" from the movie Semi-Pro.

I love Alan Hahn. Hes a great writer and knows his stuff.

I hate kelly Trippuka because I know the only reason hes there is somehow because of Isiah....

I wish it was longer then a half hour though, An hour would be nice.

Also hope they continue it every week even into the NBA season.