I just have questions and I would like some insight. Columnist continuously say that we have no assets to trade for Melo. Melo would want the Nets or Rockets or Clippers? Magic make sense but not sure if it will happen with them. Now we all know you will never get equal value in trading a star player. Just answer me these questions guys:
1) Writers think we would be foolish to give Melo money or max money. They always say the Knicks "will throw money" at him, like that's a bad thing. Is that true?
2) Are our assets that bad with Gallo, Chandler, possibly Randolph (no draft till 2014 hurts but with Curry expire deal we can get a 1st rd pick from someone?
3) Now I can understand that the Nuggets may like assets from other teams but would Carmelo sign and extension to a team that just gave up their best prospects and players, leaving Melo in a worse if not same situation in Denver?
4) With Donnie in charge why do writers still look at the Knicks as a mess when we cleaned house and landed a star player with every player in the league intrigued to come play here? (LBJ went Miami, that was planned since 2006 when Wade, Bosh, and LJ all sign 3 year extensions starting in 2007).
5) Why does the media hate the Knicks?