Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 181

Thread: Can We Win w/ D'Antoni

  1. #151
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    So you have the Juice DVD, so do I. WE'RE HAPPY FOR YOU.

    I don't have to refute your points BECAUSE THE REST OF THE POSTERS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB FOR ME.

    And my johnson works fine thank you for wondering(no homo)

    And I won't address the insults because they prove YOU HAVEN'T A LEG TO STAND ON
    Thank you for finally admitting that this many pages into a thread you did not even attempt to refute my points. You won't address insults and claim I don't have a leg to stand on yet you bumped this thread, tried making some lame insult about needing an adult to see a movie and admit that you can't and won't debate me. Dude, you are a fool and a hypocrite. Keep betting against the Knicks while claiming to be a fan. LOSER.

    Oh BTW, I am sorry if my previous signature wasn't up to your strict standards. I know women in sexy Knick outfits doesn't jive with your sexual orientation so I am happy that my new sig gets your "johnson" working. No maybe you can save all that viagra money up and by a clue.

  2. #152
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Thank you for finally admitting that this many pages into a thread you did not even attempt to refute my points. You won't address insults and claim I don't have a leg to stand on yet you bumped this thread, tried making some lame insult about needing an adult to see a movie and admit that you can't and won't debate me. Dude, you are a fool and a hypocrite. Keep betting against the Knicks while claiming to be a fan. LOSER.

    Oh BTW, I am sorry if my previous signature wasn't up to your strict standards. I know women in sexy Knick outfits doesn't jive with your sexual orientation so I am happy that my new sig gets your "johnson" working. No maybe you can save all that viagra money up and by a clue.
    I don't have to refute your points because YOU DON'T HAVE ANY VALID ONES. TARDY AND NEEDING TUTOR AS USUAL.....

  3. #153
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    I don't have to refute your points because YOU DON'T HAVE ANY VALID ONES. TARDY AND NEEDING TUTOR AS USUAL.....
    You're repeating the same discredited talking points form 8 pages ago. Not a single person agrees with your assessment. BTW, our vastly improved defense proves all my points about defense in this thread correct. But hey, keep spinning and trying to reclaim a shred of credibility...

  4. #154
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Get to watch the game tonight. Go Knicks!!!
    That was a quote from Jimqueef the Style Thief in the Chicago Bulls game thread. The guy doesn't even watch games yet thinks he can talk about anything with authority! Dude has watched one game this season and is attempting to sound knowledgeable!

    JimmyQueef, PM me you bank account and routing number and I'll pay for the NBA package so you can actually know what the eff you are talking about!

  5. #155
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Can we win with Mike D?.....NO

  6. #156
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    tonights game was your answer

  7. #157
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    tonights game was your answer
    how are we going to even be in a game with te Heat or Lakers?

    Kobe is going to slaughter us and lebron is going to slice us up like swiss cheese

  8. #158
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Thank you for finally admitting that this many pages into a thread you did not even attempt to refute my points. You won't address insults and claim I don't have a leg to stand on yet you bumped this thread, tried making some lame insult about needing an adult to see a movie and admit that you can't and won't debate me. Dude, you are a fool and a hypocrite. Keep betting against the Knicks while claiming to be a fan. LOSER.

    Oh BTW, I am sorry if my previous signature wasn't up to your strict standards. I know women in sexy Knick outfits doesn't jive with your sexual orientation so I am happy that my new sig gets your "johnson" working. No maybe you can save all that viagra money up and by a clue.
    Get D'Antoni's dick out your ass.

    D'Antoni hasn't done anything for the Knicks other than lose.

    He hasn't even been able to tie Isiah Thomas' 33 win season that he had with Eddy Curry as the star of the team.

    D'Antoni sucks. Get off his 59 year old vienna sausage.

  9. #159
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    how are we going to even be in a game with te Heat or Lakers?

    Kobe is going to slaughter us and lebron is going to slice us up like swiss cheese
    i dont even wanna think about that, im worrying about how we'll do against the 76er's and the wolves and ****, before i think about the elite teams loll

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Get D'Antoni's dick out your ass.

    D'Antoni hasn't done anything for the Knicks other than lose.

    He hasn't even been able to tie Isiah Thomas' 33 win season that he had with Eddy Curry as the star of the team.

    D'Antoni sucks. Get off his 59 year old vienna sausage.

    i agree bro this is ridiculous someone in the organization needs to step up and complain about this dude and say he gotta step up or go. plain and simple.

    i know for a fact he convinced the team to draft Gallo when others wanted to go a different direction. and its been reported that our scouts wanted Jennings and he convinced the team to take Hill. thats enough. he needs to go now. im seriously considering boycotting knicks games till he's fired.

    he has no rotation ( which is based on favorites ) i mean think of all the banishings he's done since he got here; starbury ( woulda helped and done better then duhon ), nate, and now he's messing with Randolph

  10. #160
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Get D'Antoni's dick out your ass.

    D'Antoni hasn't done anything for the Knicks other than lose.

    He hasn't even been able to tie Isiah Thomas' 33 win season that he had with Eddy Curry as the star of the team.

    D'Antoni sucks. Get off his 59 year old vienna sausage.
    Classic Gay.b.c.d post...off topic, poorly written and dominated by dick.

    The fact is, I am clearly on record stating that D'ant can be fired for all I care and I will be calling for his head if we are playing poorly by the trade deadline. That said, everything I have posted in this thread or about D'ant and his system has been factual. Care to try and debate my points or would you rather keep typing about our coaches dick?
    Last edited by TR1LL10N; Nov 14, 2010 at 02:01.

  11. #161
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Even if he is a good coach, whatever he is doing in the locker room and practice isn't working. i say give him 20 games......to me the biggest indictment is how Gallo hasn't developed at all under him. He should be pretty decent at least.....and i believe he under utilizes his skillset way too much prob because D'ANtoni just wants him to sit in the corner for the 3. Unless he's hot, teams don't even guard him

  12. #162
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    That was a quote from Jimqueef the Style Thief in the Chicago Bulls game thread. The guy doesn't even watch games yet thinks he can talk about anything with authority! Dude has watched one game this season and is attempting to sound knowledgeable!

    JimmyQueef, PM me you bank account and routing number and I'll pay for the NBA package so you can actually know what the eff you are talking about!
    See my response "the verdict" thread.....

  13. #163
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    We can not win with Mike D as our Coach he just refuses to teach Defense and fundamentals to his players. It is clear to me that Steve Nash was the Player-Coach in Phoenix that lead them to their success.


    How can his best play with the game on the line be to let a cold Raymond Felton shoot a falling away 2-pointer. Also why not use our timeout? His response " I didn't call a timeout because the play was for either Raymond or Amare to take the shot." Is this guy serious you are telling me a supposedly Offensive wizard can not draw up a simple timeout play to get his best player the ball.


    We are 22-20 and this is because of Amare's M.V.P like year we can not waste his prime years just making it into the playoffs we need to fire Mike D get a new coach by Allstar break allow him to gel with the players and make a big trade if we are ever going to win a championship.

  14. #164
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Well, we know we wont win if we call a timeout and D'antoni has to draw up a play to get us points. He couldn't design a play to get a bucket if he had Magic, Bird, Kareem, Jordan and Bryant.

  15. #165
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Larry Brown - FA

Similar Threads

  1. D'antoni Accepts Offer to Coach Knicks
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Jan 26, 2012, 17:27
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: May 17, 2011, 11:40
  3. NOW Mike D'Antoni doesnt believe in Duhon
    By StreetDreams21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 13, 2009, 16:11
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Oct 27, 2009, 22:48
  5. D'antoni in Love with the Big ****
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2008, 11:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •