Rautins Dealing With Balky Knee

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
Knicks rookie guard Andy Rautins is dealing with an injured knee as he plays for Canada at the World Championships.

New York's training camp is set to open in three weeks, which could make the injury problematic if Rautins continues to play on it.

He did not play in Canada's loss to France on Tuesday.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
The dude needs to stop getting injuried all the time. He can look pretty frail at times. He needs to get in the gym and get tuffer. You cant be a professional basketball player getting injuried all the time and your a dude off the bench. He has had his injuries up here, and it's getting kinda old.

I love the dude, I defend him when people talk shttt, but the dude needs to step it up, get healthy and contribute and make plays, good passes, good practicies, his hard defense which he is known for.

I'm sick of people talkin shtt. But a lot of it is justified. But this dude grew up 20 mins from me and I would like to see him become a nba player over the years.

Realisticly it's 50-50 because he gets injuried to easy, is to inconsistant and doesent have a inside game. That being said, I think he can make great passes in transition with a little more time, play tuff defense, and bring focus to the floor. And he is not going to be a diva. And I think every team needs a white man draining them 3's. (HE NEEDS TO START BANGING THEM YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!)

50-50

Paul1355

All Star
Knicks rookie guard Andy Rautins is dealing with an injured knee as he plays for Canada at the World Championships.

New York's training camp is set to open in three weeks, which could make the injury problematic if Rautins continues to play on it.

He did not play in Canada's loss to France on Tuesday.
Rautins was not planning on getting minutes anyways. Right now Rautins is the 12th man/reserve player that needs years to devlope.

We have Mason, Azubuike, Walker, and Chandler who can all play big minutes at the 2....Rautins is low level player at a log jam. Don't worry.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
After seeing him in Summer League, bad knee or not, is it worth worrying about? Would any other team have drafted him?

Smooth

Benchwarmer
I have been watching this kid (Rautins) since high school and college. i live in syracuse ny and my son played with him in high school(Jamesville Dewitt Highschool) and let me tell you guys this....this kid can play defense and shoot hes a smart kid.Give him a chance and you will not regret it.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
After seeing him in Summer League, bad knee or not, is it worth worrying about? Would any other team have drafted him?
Ya because you can really judge off the summer league... right???
Keep judging people off the summer league, see how far that gets ya!