Why if I'm Pat Riley I'm the most excited about Bosh!

New New York

Quiet Storm
I said it the day the "Big Three" was formed that Bosh is an idiot.

Why would I say that? I mean afterall hasnt he put himself in the best position to win a title in playing with two of the game's greats.

He no longer has the pressure of being the leader of a team, but rather can just let the game come to him as the pressure is focused on Wade and Lebron?

The dude has had little to no endorsement deals before and now in playing in Mia. with Lebron and Wade will probably get 2 or 3 offers a month if not a week

Chris Bosh has got it made right?

Wrong!!!!

Here is why....this dude is the expendable peice of the "Big 3". He still has very high trade value in large part because of the pay cut he took to play in Mia. which just makes him even more attractive.

My biggest thing with Mia. is that they are not as balanced as Boston's "Big 3" was back in 98 (and none of which I think were as expendable as Bosh is).They need a PG, which is why if we landed Paul and Melo our 3 would be a better team despite the the overall talent would be better in Mia..... but forget all that for now.

what I am saying is that if I'm Pat and we don't win a title or if we are not in 1st place (comforatably) come the trade deadline I would look at these possible moves to balance out the roster.

Bosh for Stephen Curry and David Lee

Curry
Wade
Lebron
Lee
Big Z

Curry's shot opens the floor plus he is a great passer who would run this offense well. David Lee will put up numbers very similar to what Bosh wouldve put up playing next Lebron and Wade so there is no step back in that regards.

G-State plays Bosh with Ivan Drago on the froncourt and they still have Monta in the backcourt (for whatever thats worth).

Bosh for Kevin Love and rights to Ricky Rubio

Rubio
Wade
Lebron
Love
Big Z

This deal works straight up because Bosh doesnt make the 17 million he wouldve had he taken the max amount of money. Lebron-Wade-Rubio would still be considered a big 3. Rubio would have a feild day running that offense.

Minny gets rid of one player who possibly may never suit up for them, and the most openly bitter player I have seen in years. They still have Johny Flynn to run the point and a nice core with Bosh being the center of it.

Bosh for Billups and Anderson

Billups
Wade
Lebron
Haslem
Big Z

Haslem is certainley starter worthy so losing Bosh at that position to gain an All Star PG is a not a big risk. Denver does this trade to either try to convice Melo to stay or to have a franchise player if he does go. Ty Lawson slides into the starting PG spot for them.

This is the deal that Bosh would be lucky to happen.

ok not impressed how bout this

Bosh and Mike Miller for Paul

Paul
Wade
Lebron
Haslem
Big Z

N.O. does this deal to prevent losing Paul for nothing, plus no other deal for Paul gives them a player who they can sell their fans on being the face of the Franchise.

That is a 70+ win team hands down for Mia.! THis is the team that no team could realistically beat in a 7 game series.

Anyways my point is that Bosh is very very expendable and there are a few scenerios where trading Bosh upgrades their roster significantly.

And the sad thing for Bosh unlike the Free Agency period this summer he has no say in where he ends up.

chris-bosh1.jpg

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
You do make some nice trades that could very well happen IF the Heat suddenly were not winning.

The problem is that James and Bosh joined Miami so they could all play together so if you take one out right away then you might ruin any chemistry that was starting to build.

Of course with James and Wade they would be awesome but they might be pissed off at management for lying about keeping all three of them for the 5 year contracts they signed to.

I don't see it happening.

But if they traded Bosh for Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love, that would be an amazing team...or having Curry and Lee with James and Wade....oh man that would be awesome for the Heat.

I like the ideas but realistically it won't happen.

knicksin60

Starter
I get more upset at the stupid New Yorkers who have already went out and bought Lebron James Miami Heat jerseys.I've already seen about ten different people walking around in the NYC area rocking these things.You know that the game of basketball has become a disgrace in NY when there are more than a handful of people jumping on the bandwagon of a player who just finished spitting in the face of the home team.

Paul1355

All Star
I get more upset at the stupid New Yorkers who have already went out and bought Lebron James Miami Heat jerseys.I've already seen about ten different people walking around in the NYC area rocking these things.You know that the game of basketball has become a disgrace in NY when there are more than a handful of people jumping on the bandwagon of a player who just finished spitting in the face of the home team.
I look down on people that wear the James Heat jerseys....it just shows how much of a bandwagon fan you are that does not even follow sports.

New New York

Quiet Storm
You do make some nice trades that could very well happen IF the Heat suddenly were not winning.

The problem is that James and Bosh joined Miami so they could all play together so if you take one out right away then you might ruin any chemistry that was starting to build.

Of course with James and Wade they would be awesome but they might be pissed off at management for lying about keeping all three of them for the 5 year contracts they signed to.

I don't see it happening.

But if they traded Bosh for Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love, that would be an amazing team...or having Curry and Lee with James and Wade....oh man that would be awesome for the Heat.

I like the ideas but realistically it won't happen.

I kinda agree.....but I think the embarassment of the 3 of them playing together and not looking like the most dominant team in the league would make them reconsider their priorities.

I think if Mia. traded Bosh Riley would make it seem as if he did not consult D-Wade or Lebron and he acted on his own......but for sure Lebron said it on "The Descion" that he loyal to winning first.

To me Bosh is worth more in a trade then he is on The Heat

Remix 37

Rookie
i like your points, but at the same time, he isnt the get down adn dirty type..he also will just be in the way at the end of the game

Paul1355

All Star
I thought Bosh was the 2nd best PF in the NBA last year but after seeing more of Amare and how athletic and strong he is an how good he was in the post season I can honestly put Amare as the 2nd best PF in the NBA.

Best PF's
Gasol
Amare
Bosh
Dirk
Duncan

Therefore, Amare>Bosh

KingCharles34

All Star
Bosh aint gettin traded :lol:

Hes the only member of the big 3 thats gotta lethal mid range jumpshot...and i do think the Heats big 3 is better then Bumstons, but Bumston had/has a better supporting cast.

Paul1355

All Star
Bosh aint gettin traded :lol:

Hes the only member of the big 3 thats gotta lethal mid range jumpshot...and i do think the Heats big 3 is better then Bumstons, but Bumston had/has a better supporting cast.

So Lebron James and D Wade don't have a lethal mid range shot?

James and Wade have a grade A shot everywhere on the court