The knicksonline.com looming debate.
How are they better?
Who'll have the better career?
Who has the mental edge?
Who's the better athlete?
Who would you trade?
Who put the bop in the bop sha bop sha bop?
- Creates mismatches at 6'10 on both ends.
- Triple threat .
- Drive + Focus.
- Goal oriented.
- Desire to win and to improve.
- Shooting - obviously.
- Passing game.
- Versatile through 3 positions - SG, SF, PF.
- Defensive savvy.
- Reliance on 3s
- Shot selection
- Ignores his post game
- Doesn't utilise his height
- Occasionally stagnates ball movement
- Amazing athlete
- Can defend bigger players and smaller players
- Finishes well on the break
- Help D
- Has he ever gotten a technical? Never thought of that.
- Willing to play a diminished role - does come down to desire though
- Enormous potential.
- Sporadic effort
- DESIRE - the big killer
- Shooting off screens
- Shooting open jumpers
- Under achieving rebounder
- Focus - at times he looks lost. Is he just a bit dumb?
- Ceiling - Is this guy going to improve? Didn't improve anything bar FG% from 08/09 in to 09/10. Though marginal, his numbers in some categories even declined. Injury?
- Apparently the league's worst 'open catch and shoot player'. Random.