Chandler V Gallanari

Choose 1 to KEEP.

• Total voters

iSaYughh

Starter
Gallo is actually most like Rashard Lewis, IMO, if we are going to pick just one player of recent times.

Rashard w better 3pt snipe ability and all around shooting (expect higher FG/3pt %'s) ; but less immediately competent in driving and slashing (though it's still a big part of Gallo's game and ability, and should be at least equally effective as Lewis' as Gallo develops.)

The Dirk comparison is interesting, too, but right now I think Rashard is most apt. And if he can fill into that with the additional talents and ability he has we should all be ecstatic.

Paul1355

All Star
How can Randolph be an All-Star if he doesn't even have the remote possibility of being a go-to-guy???

And pls don't put that Nellie cast-off in the same sentence as Lebron.

Yes Dirk and Gallo are comparable. One can see the similarities in their games respectively-- but AR to Lebron... common, pls.

To me, AR has not shown in any way thus far in his career that he can be anywhere close to the level of the guy you're comparing him to. :cool:
Anthony Randolph can easily be an allstar because if he started and broke out on year he would average about 3 blocks per game, over 1 to 2 steals, score 14-18 ppg, and have 10 rebounds...that is what he can average if he was consistent and was hitting his peek of potential....im sorry but that IS all star potential and would be the better all around player than just a pure scorer in Gallo.

Were Gallo could average like 23 ppg, with 6 rb, 1 block.....Randolph would have amazing numbers in most categories...like James. Gallo would be more consistent in one category, scoring.

Ronoranina, I am not saying Randolph is Lebron James, I am saying on TV watching him...he can act and/or play like James did in his early years when he had no jump shot in the way he can dominate both offensively driving to the hoop and soaring over people and then sprinting back and blocking the crap out of people...like James does consistently. Minus the amazing court vision and strength james has.

knicksin60

Starter
We can all conclude that Gallinari falls into the same category as Michael Sweetney, Channing Frye, and Jordan Hill when it comes to the Knicks drafting players.What a waste of talent this guy has been so far!

I'm still laughing at this thread i was going to use it the first two games but after a third straight garbage performance I had to bump and show how naive some guys are on here for judging talent.

Ps KIYA i see you :thumbsup: at least you know what you talking bout

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I'm still laughing at this thread i was going to use it the first two games but after a third straight garbage performance I had to bump and show how naive some guys are on here for judging talent.

Ps KIYA i see you :thumbsup: at least you know what you talking bout

Were only 3 games into the season dude. Let it play out a bit more.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
HAHA...

I was wondering when this'd get dug up. Goes to show there's no point predicting.

Amazing.

Chandler is playing unbelievably well. Boards, dimes, D, shooting. I was dead wrong about him and about Gallo, and I couldn't be happier about it.

I was disappointed when we drafted the scrub and I'm still disappointed.

Chandler on the other hand, is probably the second best player on the team right now.

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
when randolph comes back and can contribute gallo goes to the dark end of the bench.... chandler was all the equal to roy, or wa as we like to say here in new york, it's time to let him "star"... maybe having stat in the lineup is opening things up for him i don't know but he has earned a chance to star out