Is this a good idea?

When I go to Knicks games before the game I go to the players entrance and get Autographs and Pictures. So I was thinking, I have a pair of Adidas Attitude Ewings 2002 that ive never worn,

adidas-originals-attitude-hi-2009-1.jpg

so I was thinking that I could get Patrick Ewing jr to sign one, and then when I go to a magics game (I go to Florida in the summer) have Patrick Ewing sign the other!

You guys think thats a cool idea?

Paul1355

All Star
When I go to Knicks games before the game I go to the players entrance and get Autographs and Pictures. So I was thinking, I have a pair of Adidas Attitude Ewings 2002 that ive never worn,

so I was thinking that I could get Patrick Ewing jr to sign one, and then when I go to a magics game (I go to Florida in the summer) have Patrick Ewing sign the other!

Well might not be worth much sicne Ewing Jr. is no gurantee to be great.

I guess Amare would be the best one to sign that shoe.

But I see were your coming from, Ewing shoe, ewing Jr. I agree with you. Go for it.:beer:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

go for it man say the right shoe is signed by ewing jr and the left shoe is signed by ewing sr. that would be awesome....thats gold basically loll