Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mello Says He Will Be A KNICKKKK

Default Mello Says He Will Be A KNICKKKK

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

According to this article Melo was at a club with Fat Joe, Reggie Bush and Chris Brown, and Joe asked Melo on the spot if he will be a Knick. Melo says "yeah" and the crowd goes crazy. Now i know alot of skeptics are gonna come out saying its fake and theyll believe it when they see it, and rightfully so, especially after that whole lebron thing. But as an optimist i can't help but become excited about this. This is going to be a veryy interesting year.

He also said that he was going to stay at Syracuse at the national championship celebration press conference. He's at a New York club and was asked if he was going to be a Knick. He said what the club wanted to hear

We could have Melo tomorrow if we are willing to bend over and rape our core. The trick is to get Melo while keeping at least 3/4's of our young core. If Melo is all about winning then he should be patient to ensure he comes to a team capable of competing. While I think a core of Melo, Amare and Felton can compete we can be contenders with Gallo and AR in the mix. I think that has to be priority numero uno.

If we trade no one and get Melo, that would be awesome

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    We could have Melo tomorrow if we are willing to bend over and rape our core. The trick is to get Melo while keeping at least 3/4's of our young core. If Melo is all about winning then he should be patient to ensure he comes to a team capable of competing. While I think a core of Melo, Amare and Felton can compete we can be contenders with Gallo and AR in the mix. I think that has to be priority numero uno.
    Exactly. if Donnie called dnver today and said we will give you Anthony Randolph, Wilson Chandler, Danilo Gallinari, Eddy Curry's expiring and a first round pick the Nuggets would send him here first class!

The trick is ether trading and Keeping Gallo or AR47, or waiting till free agency and signing him and keeping everybody in the process.

this 2011 team can WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!

PG: Raymond Felton
    SG: Carmelo Anthony
    SF: Danilo Gallinari
    PF: Amare Stoudemire
    C: Timofey Mozgof

BENCH:
    6th man: Anthony Randolph

Wilson Chandler
    Ronny Turiaf
    Kelena Azabukie (resigned)
    Toney Douglas
    Eddy Curry (resigned next year at vets minimum if he shows he has a pulse this season)
    Roger Mason jr
    Landry Fields
    Bill Walker
    Patrick Ewing jr

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    Exactly. if Donnie called dnver today and said we will give you Anthony Randolph, Wilson Chandler, Danilo Gallinari, Eddy Curry's expiring and a first round pick the Nuggets would send him here first class!

The trick is ether trading and Keeping Gallo or AR47, or waiting till free agency and signing him and keeping everybody in the process.

this 2011 team can WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!

PG: Raymond Felton
    SG: Carmelo Anthony
    SF: Danilo Gallinari
    PF: Amare Stoudemire
    C: Timofey Mozgof

BENCH:
    6th man: Anthony Randolph

Wilson Chandler
    Ronny Turiaf
    Kelena Azabukie (resigned)
    Toney Douglas
    Eddy Curry (resigned next year at vets minimum if he shows he has a pulse this season)
    Roger Mason jr
    Landry Fields
    Bill Walker
    Patrick Ewing jr
    If we got Melo then Chandler would be traded no doubt for some draft pick.

Melo at the 2 sounds cool but he is more of a 3 which would make Gallo probably the best 6th man in the NBA. Think about, as a sixth man he would have less pressure and would just have the job of scoring right out of the gate, and we all know Gallo loves to start firing up shots.

Hopefully we can somehow trade Chandler for Rudy Fernandez, that would be ideal but if not, then we should trade Chandler for any young high potential SG that is available.

Felton
    good young PG
    Melo
    Amare
    Turiaf/Mozgov

sixth man: Gallo
    main role players: Randolph, Douglas, and Mozgov

Im really interested to see how this current knick team preforms this season. We have a lot of young and very talented ball players who many believe are ready to have career years, with AR, Gallo, Felton, and Chandler. I'm excited to see what Timo has for us and to see how him Turif and Amar'e gel in the paint. This team is definitly a play-off team who i feel will surprise the rest of the league once we make it. If we are lucky enough to add Melo next summer we automaticly become REAL contenders. We would have a young, BIG, lineup with versitle players that would create real matchup problems for just about every team in the league. I just hope Melo can play out this final year in Denver then join us.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    If we got Melo then Chandler would be traded no doubt for some draft pick.

Melo at the 2 sounds cool but he is more of a 3 which would make Gallo probably the best 6th man in the NBA. Think about, as a sixth man he would have less pressure and would just have the job of scoring right out of the gate, and we all know Gallo loves to start firing up shots.

Hopefully we can somehow trade Chandler for Rudy Fernandez, that would be ideal but if not, then we should trade Chandler for any young high potential SG that is available.

Felton
    good young PG
    Melo
    Amare
    Turiaf/Mozgov

sixth man: Gallo
    main role players: Randolph, Douglas, and Mozgov
    Your probley right BUT it would be something D'Antoni would most likely try for the first few games.

The reasons being for the Development of Gallinari and fora huge but still versitile line up.

See Melo would be ideal at SG because hes fast and hes tall. He would add an extra option on offense at the 2 and would still be fast enough to cover other 2 guards. Not to mention he would create alot of mismatches. But I think if we got Mello he would Play some 2 and some 3. He would probley start at the 2 and then play most of the game at the 3.

Also on a side note if we get Mello the All star game is going to be weird as hell. Who starts? Wade or Mello? Stat or Bosh?

gasol/brown version 2.0

I'm so tired of coming here reading everyones fantasy line ups as soon as some source with no credibility appears saying Melo to Knicks FOR SURE. I guess since fat john said it it must be true.

This just in....Melo was drinking in Chicago with Twista and Twista asked if he would be a Bull Carmelo said yes and the crowd went crazy.

Then when Carmelo was in Houston he was kickin it in a club with Slim Thug and when asked on the spot by Slim if he would ever become a Rocket he said Yes...and the crowd went nuts.

I'm not knocking the thread starter, at this point in the off season there are no stories posted about our team and any news about our team is interesting.

But lets remember Melo has zero say in where he plays next year! Even if he was totally sold on becoming a Knick he would have to wait for a trade to happen.

Melo was just having fun.

Originally Posted by New New York
    This just in....Melo was drinking in Chicago with Twista and Twista asked if he would be a Bull Carmelo said yes and the crowd went crazy.

Then when Carmelo was in Houston he was kickin it in a club with Slim Thug and when asked on the spot by Slim if he would ever become a Rocket he said Yes...and the crowd went nuts.

I'm not knocking the thread starter, at this point in the off season there are no stories posted about our team and any news about our team is interesting.

But lets remember Melo has zero say in where he plays next year! Even if he was totally sold on becoming a Knick he would have to wait for a trade to happen.

Melo was just having fun.
    I think people forget that half of these NBA stars are entertainers too. They are entertaining the crowd. If he said no he wasn't, he would of got jumped and stomped out right there in that club. C'mon people stop being so gullible. Lets just wait and see what happens. Guarantee Melo starts the season Denver

@thashark316 Nets, Lakers, Rockets, maybe Bulls. But Knicks definite No. 1 choice.
    about 2 hours ago via web in reply to thashark316
    Sources tell me Melo's first choice still New York Knicks.

Default no mozgov

the better not include the gov in any trade

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START!!!! IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING