Insider Ticket Presale

GetRealistic

Starter
I'm not sure if I?m just jumping the gun, but I know Insider pre sale starts Thursday morning and I haven't received (or possibly deleted by accident) my email from the Knicks giving me the code to buy early...

I'm sure there?s a bunch of insiders on this forum so could somebody let me know if they received there code yet or if the email hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks in advance

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ill let you know the code once i get it, but they still havent sent an email out. my guess is the email will be sent on thursday morning. i know im definitely getting knicks lakers on feb 11 and probably knicks bucks on feb 4( since its the only game before my birthday-feb5 ). if my budget allows ill get knicks heat as well loll.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I got the email yesterday for the Exclusive Presale tix, but I already have season tickets.

Is the special code, that they give you, linked to your account? Because if not someone on here can have mine if they want it.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Yea the code is in the email. It's NYKNBA. I dunno if that's the code you're talking about or not but it's the only one I got from NBA-All Access.

Paul1355

All Star
i just got the text message, at 12:30 the sales start...trying to get a sale on some big games...Heat, Lakers, Celtics