Raymond Felton 11 minute interview

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Attention Kiya...Felton stated that he came to the Knicks because of the system and D'antoni. So much for "celebrity" coach D'ant not being liked by players...

Paul1355

All Star
Attention Kiya...Felton stated that he came to the Knicks because of the system and D'antoni. So much for "celebrity" coach D'ant not being liked by players...
anyone who lets u do whatever u want will be liked....even if that means no defense, chucking shots resulting in shooting low percentage shots:barf:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
anyone who lets u do whatever u want will be liked....even if that means no defense, chucking shots resulting in shooting low percentage shots:barf:

Go reread the D'ant thread and respond there. I am not going to repeat myself.

I listened to it live last night. im exited for this season. If Gallo breaks out, Randolph Breaks out, and Felton and Stat could be anything close to Nash and Stat, then I see us at the 4th 5th or 6th seed.

Loving this interview and I LIKE ALSO THAT HE HAS been working out with all the guys.

i love his demeanor i think he can crack a allstar team like Devin Harris

iJoe

Rotation player
Can't blame Felton for wanting Dantoni's system. Hes been restricted to a half court crawl under Larry Brown and his strengths actually lie in the fast break.