New Uniform?!

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I like it. It looks similar but maybe a new material and more breathable. Kinda reminds me of the USA jerseys.

Paul1355

All Star
i guess its better, too close to the original

I still love the idea of a black jersey with blue and orange trim

KBlack25

Starter
According to JAred Dudley's twitter all the jerseys in the NBA are made of a new material that is more like Dri-Fit (to help catch the sweat) which i think has something to do with the weird placement of the holes on the jersey pictured.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
According to JAred Dudley's twitter all the jerseys in the NBA are made of a new material that is more like Dri-Fit (to help catch the sweat) which i think has something to do with the weird placement of the holes on the jersey pictured.

That's cool and all but why in the world are u fallowing Jared Dudley's twitter page?

KBlack25

Starter
That's cool and all but why in the world are u fallowing Jared Dudley's twitter page?

He writes some funny stuff, does back room interviews with guys on the Suns. Though I am not a Suns fan good way to get inside information or just general entertainment. I follow most of the NBA guys (except not Wade, Bosh or LeBron), and a lot of NBA beat writers so I can get news from around the league on my twitter fast and easy.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Some new photos of the new unis were posted on Knicks' facebook page, they look similar with the old ones with some slight changes on the collar
63338_10150093368084616_21410634615_7346902_793641_n.jpg

59158_10150093368454616_21410634615_7346905_2590520_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=281039&id=21410634615

Sage

Rotation player
Every team is technically getting new jerseys even if the design is similar/the same. It's called evolution 30 I think. 30% lighter and keeps the players dry and cooler.

elcol

Rotation player
yeah what sage said adidas is promoting the evolution 30 with all that good stuff in the jerseys and the players will wear them.

quiggle

Starter
yeah, they go with the same style, small details that make a difference. If only they had made that vertical stripe thicker..

too bad they don't go back to the old style shorts with the NYK token in the middle waist, Knicks logo on one side and player number the other.