Rick Kalma From NBA TV Interview: Knicks, Randolph, Felton talks

elcol

Rotation player
great watch, i liked what he said besides the whole nets thing, he's pushing that definitely. the knicks can definitely take the nets this season if nj dont get carmelo.

btw, are you the one interviewing?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Kamala is an idiot! And not just because I don't share his opinion about our team or him saying The Nets making the playoffs (although the latter does help prove my point).

The cat is a Minny fan and he predicted last year that they would have a "much improved season" and the only reason they wouldnt be a playoff team is that they play out West and The West was so stacked....Minny's saving grace was the fact that NJ (Kamala's eighth team in the East) flirted with the worst record ever and Minny's garbage record was overlooked.

Take Kamala's opinion on basketball with a huge grain of salt.

Randolph is "a poor man's Lamar Odom" problem with that Rick is Lamar himself said he has the potential to be as good or better than him.

Still....... not trying to take away from the interview or the interviewer.....good stuff Big C, keep up the great work!

+1 from me

P.S. much respect to your taste in hip hop; LB, Cormega, Diggin in the Crates,Royce (favorite rapper), etc.

Big C

Benchwarmer
Kamala is an idiot! And not just because I don't share his opinion about our team or him saying The Nets making the playoffs (although the latter does help prove my point).

The cat is a Minny fan and he predicted last year that they would have a "much improved season" and the only reason they wouldnt be a playoff team is that they play out West and The West was so stacked....Minny's saving grace was the fact that NJ (Kamala's eighth team in the East) flirted with the worst record ever and Minny's garbage record was overlooked.

Take Kamala's opinion on basketball with a huge grain of salt.

Randolph is "a poor man's Lamar Odom" problem with that Rick is Lamar himself said he has the potential to be as good or better than him.

Still....... not trying to take away from the interview or the interviewer.....good stuff Big C, keep up the great work!

+1 from me

P.S. much respect to your taste in hip hop; LB, Cormega, Diggin in the Crates,Royce (favorite rapper), etc.
Thanks man. I also interviewed Wilson Chandler and talked to Dwight Howard.

As far as Hip Hop, thanks for the props. I will also be doing more hip hop interviews in the next few months. Cormega is a huge Knicks fan.