TRADE BETWEEN WIZARDS AND DALLAS (just happend)

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
That's a good trade for the Wizs, IMO. I wish the Knicks could have gotten Jamison. I would prefer him to Walker anyday!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
nice move by wiz. looks like dallas is really interested in getting shaq if they're gonna trade their 5th pick

JJtheKnick

Starter
i heard from espn that dalles mad this trade so they can trade stackhouse for kurt thomes. and kurt can be used in the shaq trade.

kevin

Benchwarmer
yea I heard Stackhouse may come to new york for KT since Nelson loves him, I personally am not really sure about the trade, it seems like the knicks always have terrible contracts on their team.

JJtheKnick

Starter
jerry is a great player but his injurys have slowed him down in the past. but if hes healthy i would take him in a heart beat.

JJtheKnick

Starter
i think its a good trade but the knicks really have to look in to jerrys health b4 anything. if hes good i say make it because we can have a quick shooter. thats what the knicks need because houston is ganna slow down because of his knee

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
then wut would the knicks front line be? this would force them to make some trade to get at least a decent center or pf