Come on, give Curry a break.

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
Yes, give the guy a break.

Knicks probably asked him to run, maybe even jump. That's too much.

And in today's economy, just you try to get by on $211,000 per week. It ain't easy these days.

So, give the poor guy some slack.

Paul1355

All Star
Yes, give the guy a break.

Knicks probably asked him to run, maybe even jump. That's too much.

And in today's economy, just you try to get by on $211,000 per week. It ain't easy these days.

So, give the poor guy some slack.
poor guy, he gets 11 million a year, we should all rally behind him since he did so much for this team and was worth every penny:teeth:

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
Well, he is practicing for his new assignment I hear;

"Welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you".

Wargames

Starter
fat-albert.jpg

Hey Hey Hey Its Fat Eddie on Media Day.

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
u know what the really sad part is..... in less than 5 years this guy will be pennyless, homeless living in his car

poor guy, he gets 11 million a year, we should all rally behind him since he did so much for this team and was worth every penny:teeth:

I think he's already eaten a big part of his 2010 salary at MCD....no need to rally behind him because of possible "assy" issues:thumbsup:

portega1968

El Cacique
u know what the really sad part is..... in less than 5 years this guy will be pennyless, homeless living in his car

truly sad is the five kids he has to support... that shouldve motivated his fatazz

this is a tragedy in progress for which the culminating chapters are now being written.

evidence for how inmature players can have their lives wasted when big money is thrown at them.

tiger0330

Legend
Don't feel sorry for pro athlete's it's not like the old days, they are paid very well and you don't have to be a star. My sister knows this player who was just on the practice squad for the Vikings for three years, played in 1 regular season game his entire career. He had to retire because of knee injuries but now he gets 250K a year for the rest of his life because of the injury and the NFL pension.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Don't feel sorry for pro athlete's it's not like the old days, they are paid very well and you don't have to be a star. My sister knows this player who was just on the practice squad for the Vikings for three years, played in 1 regular season game his entire career. He had to retire because of knee injuries but now he gets 250K a year for the rest of his life because of the injury and the NFL pension.

yo tiger, this is a sarcastic thread...
no feelings homie

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer

ur right brother ...my meaning is.... its sad that curry doesnt get it

The dude is a disappointment. I like the guys low post game but he is a lazy ass. Plus I think his lack of motivation comes from coach and off the court issues. He haves some untapped potential but i say bag him and chuck his fat ass out the back door with the rest of the trash.

knicksin60

Starter
I might have said this before but Eddy Curry doesn't really have to worry about being broke for the rest of his life because there is a good possibility that Isiah Thomas will be back running the Knicks.All Curry has to do is finish the regular season strong or pad his stats in the playoffs.And by the end of the season Isiah Thomas will probably be named Donnie Walsh's successor and give Curry a new contract for setting a personal milestone.

Last edited: