NEGOTIATING KNICKS TRADE

NYK89

Rookie
good for now maybe not the future. We needed someone solid this year for kurt. Now we are gettin this 12th pick if this goes through. I have faith in Isiah and I'm goin tonite to the NBA DRAFT. SO MAKE IT EXCITING.

i don't like this trade, i believe kurt thomas can bring in ALOT more than that. The only problem with kurt thomas is that he can't shoot off a dribble, but he is an impeccable pick and roll player, and we all know marbury is THE best pick and roll PG. Kurt Thomas averaged about 10 points with a completely messed up shooting finger for most of the year, he can easily get us 14-15 points with 8 rebounds/game this coming season. He should only be traded for someone who will bring imediate low post speed such as antawn jamison or rasheed wallace, or a low post presence who can also make an outside shot such as Walker.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i dont like the idea of trading kurt for james...the only thing good about this thrade is that jerome james only got 1 year left on his contract and we getting the 12 pick .....if this trade happens,the guy we draft is to be good cause then that trade is going to be real dumb for this year

WiL8000

Rotation player
Not a good trade, the talent is very one sided in this one. I think we definately can get a better trade out of another team.

MATT

Rookie
there is no reason why the Knicks should not have done that trade. We get Jerome James and the 12th pick. But that was too good to be true