Rondo says he will be the best PG in the league...Drop your top 10

KingCharles34

All Star
When the season is done and over with, predict which point guard what you think your top 10 will be

1. Christopher Paul
2. Derick Rose
3. Derin Williams
4. Russell Westbrook
5. Tyreke Evans
6. Brandon Jennings
7. Chauncy Billups
8. Stephon Curbury
9. John Wall
10. Rajon Rondo

Rondos barely a top 10 point guard...if Ty lawson got more minutes, he wouldnt be.

Anyone see him in the Finals? hes the reason his team lost, the Lakers didnt even defend him :lol:

And then this summer....Rondo got cut while Rose, Westbrook, and Curry stayed on the team. Who wants a point guard that cant hit an open shot?

And his defense aint even really that nice, he gets alotta steals but has problems keepin his opponent infront of him

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Rajon Rondo is top 5

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Russell Westbrook
Rajon Rondo

Hurts me to say but Rondo is an all star. If he improves in his shooting abilities he can be better but he won't be the best pg.

Paul1355

All Star
When the season is done and over with, predict which point guard what you think your top 10 will be

1. Christopher Paul
2. Derick Rose
3. Derin Williams
4. Russell Westbrook
5. Tyreke Evans
6. Brandon Jennings
7. Chauncy Billups
8. Stephon Curbury
9. John Wall
10. Rajon Rondo

Rondos barely a top 10 point guard...if Ty lawson got more minutes, he wouldnt be.

Anyone see him in the Finals? hes the reason his team lost, the Lakers didnt even defend him :lol:

And then this summer....Rondo got cut while Rose, Westbrook, and Curry stayed on the team. Who wants a point guard that cant hit an open shot?

And his defense aint even really that nice, he gets alotta steals but has problems keepin his opponent infront of him
dude Rondo is top 5...i do not agree with your list

You put Derrick Rose above Derron Williams?

Brandon Jennings above Chauncey?

John Wall above a proven player in Rondo, you serious?

This is my list...
Paul
D Williams
Derrick Rose
Westbrook
Rondo
Billups
Evans
Jennings
Jason Kidd( 9 assists per game last year)
Curry

KingCharles34

All Star
Dog, I said to predict what your top 10 will be at the end of the season....

Reading is fundamental

Billups is old

lol @ Steve Ash gettin no respect :lol:

Hes old too and so is kidd

Jennings sonned Rondo, Garknee injury, and the rest of the Scumtics last year. Just imagine what hes gonna do to them this year