Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: If Felton ends up being Duhon 2.0

  1. #1
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Trade Icon If Felton ends up being Duhon 2.0

    If Felton still cant grasp the system by the trade deadline and is still saying "He Doesnt get it and he will probley be a slightly better version of Duhon" Then I have a trade Idea.

    Spurs Get
    Wilson Chandler
    Knicks 2nd round pick from Boston

    Nuggets get
    Eddy Curry
    Anthony Randolph
    Raymond Felton
    Kelena Azubukie
    Knicks 2014 first round pick
    Spurs 2011 first round Pick

    Knicks get
    Carmelo Anthony
    Chauncy Billups
    Nuggets 2nd rounder

    Then our lineup would be

    PG: Chauncy Billups
    SG: Carmelo Anthony
    SF: Danilo Gallinari
    PF: Amare Stoudemire
    C: Timofey Mozgov


    Chauncy Billups is an amazing PG and would be great in this system. Hes a locker room Leader and a former Finals MVP. His contract expires in 2012 just like feltons did, so we could still get a max. He is also a veteran and can teach Douglas some thing so maybe when 2012 comes Douglas will be ready to be our starting PG.

  2. #2
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Chauncey Billups is like a 100 years old...

  3. #3
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    3 preseason games.

  4. #4

    Default

    We NEED Chris Paul. We can sell the farm for Melo but that's not going to get us far if we don't have someone to get them the ball. I'm not sure Felton is the guy to do that. What has been evident is, that in order for Mike to be successful, he needs a Point Guard with the skillset and savvy to to get there.

    I just want Gallo/Randolph/Chandler/Felton to play up to their ability so we have some wiggle room for a trade for Paul.

    Knicks get
    PAUL

    Hornets get
    Gallo
    Chandler
    Randolph
    Felton

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    If Felton still cant grasp the system by the trade deadline and is still saying "He Doesnt get it and he will probley be a slightly better version of Duhon" Then I have a trade Idea.

    Spurs Get
    Wilson Chandler
    Knicks 2nd round pick from Boston

    Nuggets get
    Eddy Curry
    Anthony Randolph
    Raymond Felton
    Kelena Azubukie
    Knicks 2014 first round pick
    Spurs 2011 first round Pick

    Knicks get
    Carmelo Anthony
    Chauncy Billups
    Nuggets 2nd rounder

    Then our lineup would be

    PG: Chauncy Billups
    SG: Carmelo Anthony
    SF: Danilo Gallinari
    PF: Amare Stoudemire
    C: Timofey Mozgov


    Chauncy Billups is an amazing PG and would be great in this system. Hes a locker room Leader and a former Finals MVP. His contract expires in 2012 just like feltons did, so we could still get a max. He is also a veteran and can teach Douglas some thing so maybe when 2012 comes Douglas will be ready to be our starting PG.
    read this bro... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,021
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    If Felton still cant grasp the system by the trade deadline and is still saying "He Doesnt get it and he will probley be a slightly better version of Duhon" .

    Have u been watching any of the 4-0 Orlando Magic preseason games?
    Duhon been averaging 24 mpg in the preseason, and started over Jameer Nelson in the 4th game for 30 minutes of playingtime.
    Coach SVG coaches to his players best talents, Dantoni is not a NBA coach.
    Making this thread into a "trade-thread", plus being clueless of the type of players u are trading for like all-defensive-guard Chuancy Billups who had Detroit changing headcoaches each season, would expose Dantoni to being FIRED within his first two weeks on the Knicks.

  7. #7
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by _______√ictory_______
    We NEED Chris Paul. We can sell the farm for Melo but that's not going to get us far if we don't have someone to get them the ball. I'm not sure Felton is the guy to do that. What has been evident is, that in order for Mike to be successful, he needs a Point Guard with the skillset and savvy to to get there.

    I just want Gallo/Randolph/Chandler/Felton to play up to their ability so we have some wiggle room for a trade for Paul.

    Knicks get
    PAUL

    Hornets get
    Gallo
    Chandler
    Randolph
    Felton
    thats way too much bro, i say we trade for melo more then anything Felton will be just fine with melo and amare

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    thats way too much bro, i say we trade for melo more then anything Felton will be just fine with melo and amare
    you may think so, but paul is a top 5 player in the game, melo isn't. we can sign melo next off season if we deal all those guys for paul; we can't trade for paul after we trade for melo; and we won't be able to sign paul as a FA if we trade for melo either.

  9. #9
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by _______√ictory_______
    you may think so, but paul is a top 5 player in the game, melo isn't. we can sign melo next off season if we deal all those guys for paul; we can't trade for paul after we trade for melo; and we won't be able to sign paul as a FA if we trade for melo either.
    true he is but were pretty much giving away all of our trading chips on that we could be patient and get paul for much less then the current asking price, same were doing with melo by mid season we'll get him and it'll be for much less then they want now

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    thats way too much bro, i say we trade for melo more then anything Felton will be just fine with melo and amare

    I agree. With TD and Felton at the point I’m not really concern. However, I did see many opportunities where Felton could have made some great passes but he settled for making tough shots. With time, I think he’ll realize his true role and not let the excitement of playing in MSG force him to make ill advised decisions. I’m sure with Mello and Stat on the floor those open passes that were going to Gallo will be made by Mello, in the least Mello has the ability to create his own shot and can switch back and forth with Wilson</ST1 at the 2 and 3.

    Above and beyond, Denver </ST1will not let Mello walk away in FA, he’ll be dealt away soon. I don’t know why some people keep thinking he’ll be a FA, which would be the dumbest thing any GM or owner will let happen to their best player. Mello and the Knicks got them by the straps. I know Denver</ST1 is watching our guys to see who/what will be included in the deal. I’ll be very surprise if Dolon lets <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com<ST1<ST1<ST1<ST1Chandler</ST1</st1:City> go before Gallo, especially after seeing how both of them came into this pre-season. Besides, I'm almost positive Zeke is in Dolon's ear about <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1Chandler</ST1</st1:City>. If <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1Chandler</ST1</st1:City> didn’t have to worry about being traded, I’m positive his game will pick up even more. It’s obvious this is on his mind and it will definitely be a distraction, as it was last year. <ST1<st1:City w:st="on">Denver</st1:City></ST1 is just being spoiled sports right now by holding up progress because they know they will not be competitors.

    Again, I’ll be very very surprise if Carmello stays <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1Denver </ST1</st1:City>just to walk away in FA. that makes no sense...at all.

  11. #11
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Have u been watching any of the 4-0 Orlando Magic preseason games?
    Duhon been averaging 24 mpg in the preseason, and started over Jameer Nelson in the 4th game for 30 minutes of playingtime.
    Coach SVG coaches to his players best talents, Dantoni is not a NBA coach.
    Making this thread into a "trade-thread", plus being clueless of the type of players u are trading for like all-defensive-guard Chuancy Billups who had Detroit changing headcoaches each season, would expose Dantoni to being FIRED within his first two weeks on the Knicks.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Are you HONESTLY saying that a former Finals MVP and guy who averages 20ppg and 7 assists would be BAD for this team? A guy who brings Leadership and scoring and hustle would be BAD?

    And that Duhound Is actually a starting NBA point guard and that our Olympic Gold Medal winning coach is an Idiot who couldnt see it?

    D'Antoni got the best he could out of Duhon. D'Antoni actually LIKED Duhon.

    Stan Van Gundy was just resting Nelson.
    when Mike starts Randolph at the 4 on saturday to rest Amare, i doubt that means that Randolph is actually better then Amare or anywhere close to it.

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    true he is but were pretty much giving away all of our trading chips on that we could be patient and get paul for much less then the current asking price, same were doing with melo by mid season we'll get him and it'll be for much less then they want now
    i can't see a scenario right now where we can land melo first than paul. i don't see it. one of the reason why we would need to deal all those guys is so the salaries match up, and we'd still have space to sign melo.

  13. #13
    Member kingDOM312580's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida... formerly the playgrounds of Queens
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    There is no way New Orleans is trading Paul. If they even had the faintness idea of trading him they wouldn't have traded Collison. Some of you guys play way too much fantasy sports. Your ideas are not based in reality.

  14. #14
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by kingDOM312580
    There is no way New Orleans is trading Paul. If they even had the faintness idea of trading him they wouldn't have traded Collison. Some of you guys play way too much fantasy sports. Your ideas are not based in reality.
    I know! CP3 isnt coming!


    This thread isnt about making a trade for CP3! CP3 is not coming anytime soon! CP3 is as far way as LeBron was in 08!

    This thread is about Felton, Carmelo (Bareley), and Chauncy Billups.

    The Question is if Felton is just a slightly better Duhon by Dec 15th, do you trade him in a deal for Melo to sweeten the deal and get back Chauncy Billups?

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally Posted by kingDOM312580
    There is no way New Orleans is trading Paul. If they even had the faintness idea of trading him they wouldn't have traded Collison. Some of you guys play way too much fantasy sports. Your ideas are not based in reality.
    i love posts like these. so tell me, what exactly is discussed in sports forums?

    you're right. paul never asked for a trade.

    lol at this based on reality high horse bull****.

Similar Threads

  1. NYKnicks.com Interview Raymond Felton
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Sep 19, 2010, 15:53
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: Jul 29, 2010, 18:02
  3. Why all the minutes and love for Duhon?
    By BlackH20 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Mar 05, 2010, 00:51
  4. NOW Mike D'Antoni doesnt believe in Duhon
    By StreetDreams21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 13, 2009, 15:11
  5. Duhon Sits Out Practice
    By JayJ44 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2009, 14:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •