It's hard

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
rolling with the boys on 2K11, just got it at midnight and have been playing it all night. It's not easy. Any thoughts, any tips, and advice on how to handle them online or something you figured out that works with them let me know, I'm going hard on it.

Ewing33Swisher

Benchwarmer
practice running the plays, use pick and rolls, spread the floor, draw doubles with amare, the things theydo in real life should work in 2k11 so experiment. is mozgov in the game yet?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Buying it tonight! Gamertag is Destopian. Hit me up! (I have not played in like 5 years so I will be wack but whatever)

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Yesssss.

I just got it for the 360 My gamertag is Gunz Ah AirUout hit me up ppl lets do a season mode. who ever is down I will make a season league tonight and post it on KO.com if your interested just join and send me a message....

2k11 definitely is harder than its been in the pass. Gonna be damn near impossible for no talent scrubs to try and bs their way to a win.

KingCharles34

All Star
Wtf is up with the ratings???

-Nate Robinson is better then anyone on the Knicks except Amare

-Vince Carter >> Ray Allen? :lol:

-Tim Duncan = 90, Kevin Garnot = 80

-94 Knicks, Oakley is like a 80 defensively

-Kobe and Lebron are both 97? :lol: Kobe >>> Lebostson

Just a few things that didnt make sense to me

Toons

is the Bo$$
Wtf is up with the ratings???

-Nate Robinson is better then anyone on the Knicks except Amare

-Vince Carter >> Ray Allen? :lol:

-Tim Duncan = 90, Kevin Garnot = 80

-94 Knicks, Oakley is like a 80 defensively

-Kobe and Lebron are both 97? :lol: Kobe >>> Lebostson

Just a few things that didnt make sense to me

change the ratings to what you feel is right then.

Im gettin the game this week. Kinda hard in the bahamas....i payed for it last week, it should be reaching here this week. ill add some of you guys for a game

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Ya MOZ is in the game now..... Its been a week and I'm a lot better,,, played about 15 games online so far with the Knicks, Im winning about half. Anybody that wants to play on 360 my gamertag is xxirvin88xx

Smooth21

Rookie
We're ridiculous in 2K11.

Amare and AR are unstoppable. Gallo just drops in 3's after teams start focusing on those two. Felton is solid, I do better with TD though. Will & Kelena are good, Will bangs on people and Kelena knocks down open J's.

Though sadly 2K11 is realistic enough that our D and rebouding are horrible.

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
I got the game I play on Pro and the casual setting. I find the games are always close and I win or lose no more by 2-6 points a game. Simulation is way to hard and unbalanced. I'm 8-3 with our boys in Association. I don't play online, sports games always lag online. Also the Jordan Challenges are impossible.

Paul1355

All Star
rolling with the boys on 2K11, just got it at midnight and have been playing it all night. It's not easy. Any thoughts, any tips, and advice on how to handle them online or something you figured out that works with them let me know, I'm going hard on it.

ok dont try too many pick and rolls because the defense has eyes on the back of their heads.

Change the controller settings to 100 AI defense so your team doesn't suck on defense...the game is more balanced.

Use screens and exploit match ups...if your the Knicks do pick and roll with Amare constantly and look for him in the post so he can kick it out to shooters.

One thing i found was the crossover. THe crossover can let you school players and give you open lanes to drive or easy shots.

Change the foul frequencies all to 70 because I have played so many game where clear fouls are no called...guys get thrown down and pushed with not calls...it becomes frustrating.

Start out on Pro with a 100 AI defense and then youll be able to play on all star...anything higher might be impossible lol

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
ok dont try too many pick and rolls because the defense has eyes on the back of their heads.

Change the controller settings to 100 AI defense so your team doesn't suck on defense...the game is more balanced.

Use screens and exploit match ups...if your the Knicks do pick and roll with Amare constantly and look for him in the post so he can kick it out to shooters.

One thing i found was the crossover. THe crossover can let you school players and give you open lanes to drive or easy shots.

Change the foul frequencies all to 70 because I have played so many game where clear fouls are no called...guys get thrown down and pushed with not calls...it becomes frustrating.

Start out on Pro with a 100 AI defense and then youll be able to play on all star...anything higher might be impossible lol

Pick and rolls are fun with Amare but your right they dont work all the time. I play Madden like a fean to but I dont mess with the AI at all, I play online most of the time. Amare posting is up is good but I always back up or move over because he deadly jumpshot is his best shot. Kicking the ball to felton and chandler can result in shots made mostly when your mid range IMO. Dribbling sideways and trying to get by ur defender and then PRESSING Y (360) works well, MOSTLY WITH GALLO IMO. And I started out on the defult settings, im not the typr to change all that, but your advice appreciated. MAN its fun taking down teams with NY. I gotta admit I love hitting Jumpers with AMARE (THE BEST) and someone I wasent so high on CHANDLER, If I get him in space I can knock down shots with him. RANDOLPH is really lankey and good on this game, blocks a lot of shots and knails jumpers for me. I got a lot of these guys shots down. But I only sub in turiff and douglass the whole game. I like knowing my players and getting comfortable with them first, then see what happens.

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
practice running the plays, use pick and rolls, spread the floor, draw doubles with amare, the things theydo in real life should work in 2k11 so experiment. is mozgov in the game yet?
yes timmy is in game! though i dont see how they can properly rate him as hes a bit of a mystery.....

Just beat a Heat faggot last night in an unranked game with the Knicks. He was leading throughout til the last two mins but I wasn't really playing hard just taking crazy shots with Gallo, Mason, Amare, and Randolph. I turnt up the defense it it was game over in those last few minutes. He quit when made he ft after he intentionally fouled to make it a 4 point game :lol:

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Im late to the party sense im not from the city and didnt start watching the Knicks till 98. Obviously you guys that have been fans Know about the pacers bulls celtics nets ect.... more then me, but for me I HATE the heat more then any team. I have never witnessed better basketball then when the Knicks and Heat went at it With Tim Hardaway and Alonzo and the rest of the scrubs ( the good old days)

I cant wait to pound on the heat with team ball and basketball IQ. I say bring it and have the Knicks have a unified team that plays like a team that plays for each other when Houston, Ewing, Larry Johnson. and Spreewell were on the team. MY 2 cents