Ok Fellas, its october 5! who got 2k11 and what you guys think

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I got it for Xbox and my gamertag is Destopian. Its really polished and has some nice features. I haven't played 2k series in 5 years so I suck. I have been practicing and I really like the one where you can practice set plays.

Gallo, Randolph and Chandler are really good in the game too. Gallo nails 3's while AR and Wilson can really finish at the rim. Amare seems sluggish and turnover prone so far. My only complaint is how often passes to the post are weak and go towards the post players legs slowing down his ability to make a move hence why I find AMare to be sluggish.

I got it yesterday for my birthday and It is the best basketball video game ever made. I played last night, 95 Knicks vs 2010 Knicks. The defense is really on point and they made the sound effects to a quality product. Everything from the soundtrack to the ability to put your own music in the game is celebratory. :2cents:

KingCharles34

All Star
Can anybody with photoshop change the cover of the 2k11 and put Starbury on it? If not Starbury, how about Amare?

I would greatly appreciate it, im struggling to play a game that has that piece of sh*t Michold Jordan on the cover and i would like to replace his gamblin father killin ass with a player who is better and relevant.

Paul1355

All Star
discuss!! game is a masterpiece
ok i got it and I love this game, the graphics are insane.

The onlything I don't like is the amazing defensive IQ the players have....every pass i throw is deflected even if the defensmen is not looking at me....it gets really annoying.

And I get outrebounded too often even with good rebounders...the rebounding, defensive IQ, and the calls I don't get on clear fouls picc me off...everything else A+

And the my player mode is great. Every game has a post game interview...really cool...can't wait for playoffs!

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
yeh my player is sweet, even better than last years. i just wish the grubby nets would trade me to the knicks, my first player requested a trade to the knicks and i got shipped to utah...:whack:

now im trying again with a new player, 6'11 SF that would dominate with amare

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ok i got it and I love this game, the graphics are insane.

The onlything I don't like is the amazing defensive IQ the players have....every pass i throw is deflected even if the defensmen is not looking at me....it gets really annoying.

And I get outrebounded too often even with good rebounders...the rebounding, defensive IQ, and the calls I don't get on clear fouls picc me off...everything else A+

And the my player mode is great. Every game has a post game interview...really cool...can't wait for playoffs!

i havent played it as much as i wouldve wanted just a few exhibition games here and there but the game is awesome, while i agree that the IQ is a bit annoying but its pretty much eliminating the possibility of playing arcade-ish and thats why i love it

the presentations are really good especially the halftime show and player of the game presentations are amazing features.

is it easier to reach the nba in my player? or is it still a long struggle to reach that level??