who do ya think we should have drafted

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i thinkw e should have drafted luis flores from manhattan cuase scored the ball :hoops:

i never heard about the guy we drafted and i watch college ball ...all i know is that he was in the freshman team which is pretty....i heard that andre barret is playing for the knicks in the summer league...that will be great...thats like picking two picks in da draft ...how a player that averaged the most assist in the big 10 and not get drafted .]...ther was too much europeans and too much high skool players.,...there was europeans that averaged 2 points a game and was picked in da first round...how stupid is that

JJtheKnick

Starter
i have never heard of most of the players drafted from 40 on. the knicks should trade thepick they got for money or try to create a player out of him. like sweetney

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
i have never heard of most of the players drafted from 40 on. the knicks should trade thepick they got for money or try to create a player out of him. like sweetney

tru. they also could have gotten like a 1st rounder 4 next year

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i just dont understand how players like luis flores can dominate college games (he was tearing it up in the tournament) and be drafted so freaken late, instead GMs take europeans who average like 2 pts per game in an italian league, i dont understand the process and we see many late picks who were great in college florish in the nba like tayshaun prince, josh howard, tony parker, manu ginobli, thats just my opinion on these drafts, l8r guys

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
u never know about the guy we drafted cause the guy we drafted was a freshman so he has alot to develop and isiah is known for knowing talent...i remember the day he drafted doman stoudamire and they booed isiah and look wat happened he won rookie of the year ...he also drafted tracy and the guy we luv camby

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
he was a huge prospect when he 1st came out of high school and had a good 1st year in college, i see alotta good stuff comin in this guys future

jayp

Benchwarmer
i've read his college stats.. it's either he won't make the team or he's gonna be a project like Sweet..