For Everyone on This Board Crying for Darko

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
You know who you are! Some of you used Darko's DNP as fodder for you attacks on D'antoni and thought he deserved playing time. Well lets see what Darko had to say to Mozgov:

“I tell (Mozgov) to do the opposite like I did,” Milicic said. “I don’t know how it will be for him, if he plays a lot. When I didn’t play, I stepped aside. You need to work a lot and I didn’t do it. If he doesn’t play, practice hard.”
So Darko admits that he did not work or practice hard hence why he was never given a shot. So Darko is basically admitting it was his fault and not D'ants as the reason he did not work in NYC. I give the dude props for admitting his mistakes...will some of you on this board do the same and admit your mistake? :crossfingers:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Alan Hahn of Newsday mentioned in his blog that he asked Darko if he was happier in Minnesota. His reply was a shrug and "Four more years".

Darko will end up turning out to be the same old Darko and the TWolves will be stuck with his 4 year, $20 mil salary.

iJoe

Rotation player
TWolves made another Jerome James. They should sign Eddy Curry after his contract ends for 10 mil a year to make it perfect.

Seriously the most inept management I've ever seen. They sign Ridnour in the offseason after collecting all those PGs!!?

New New York

Quiet Storm
Alan Hahn of Newsday mentioned in his blog that he asked Darko if he was happier in Minnesota. His reply was a shrug and "Four more years".

Darko will end up turning out to be the same old Darko and the TWolves will be stuck with his 4 year, $20 mil salary.

If that is true then Poor Poor Minny, no franchise deserves the lack of disrespect to their team that they have seen from Kevin Love and now (if this is true) Darko Millic

But....Alan Hahn is not the most reliable source eithe.

Good Thread Trill! I too hated hearing that all of last year about Darko' DNPs showed how Mike couldnt coach as if Darko was the second coming of Wilt and Mike D was just sitting on him

tiger0330

Legend
Let's forget about Darko he's been and always will be a scrub. However has anyone seen Jordan Hill lately he has been looking promising.
I see Hill scored 16pts in a preseason game against the Spurs. He has developed a right handed hook along with that turnaround jumper he showed when he was with the Knicks. He is still raw, he is out of position a lot and seems awkward on the floor but he's young and is still learning. The guy didn't start playing until he was in high school.

Darko on the other hand is as good as he is going to get.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I see Hill scored 16pts in a preseason game against the Spurs. He has developed a right handed hook along with that turnaround jumper he showed when he was with the Knicks. He is still raw, he is out of position a lot and seems awkward on the floor but he's young and is still learning. The guy didn't start playing until he was in high school.

Darko on the other hand is as good as he is going to get.

There are NO Darko lovers on this site. Just D'antoni haters that manifest shit for the sake of repeating their own baseless opinions.

Kiyaman

Legend
You know who you are! Some of you used Darko's DNP as fodder for you attacks on D'antoni and thought he deserved playing time. Well lets see what Darko had to say to Mozgov:

So Darko admits that he did not work or practice hard hence why he was never given a shot. So Darko is basically admitting it was his fault and not D'ants as the reason he did not work in NYC. I give the dude props for admitting his mistakes...will some of you on this board do the same and admit your mistake? :crossfingers:

Is this a thread to like or forgive TANKING Dantoni?

Dantoni TANKING lastseason by DNP half of the players on the team
should not be justified by anything Darko mention to Mozgov.
Tr1ll1on......u miss the part when Russian Darko dissrespected the Italy
team publically by calling the Italy team a weak team for the playoffs.
The same Italy team Dantoni was apart of.
Or did u forget when the Denver Nuggets fired Dantoni for his 4 months of
headcoach service Dantoni went back to Italy to coach.
Walsh getting another Russian center Mozgov after the Darko situation seem
more like a political move.
Dolan felt he lost alot of money during the 2008-9 season with all the buyout
contracts and high $$$ contract players not receiving any playingtime:
Marbury $21M, Curry $10M, Mobley $9M, Rose $9M, James $6M, ect., ect..
And then all the DNP in the 2009-10 season. Dantoni did not just tank our
seasons but he ran off any possibilty of getting 2-max players.
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
Milicic is from Serbia not from russia.

The names ened by "ic" are from the ex-jugoslavia area (slovenia, croazia, serbia, bosnia, montenegro).

Kiyaman

Legend
Political correct

Milicic is from Serbia not from russia.

The names ened by "ic" are from the ex-jugoslavia area (slovenia, croazia, serbia, bosnia, montenegro).
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
It does not matter ugoslovic or whatever, they all are Russian to a South
Bronx resident. Eienstein agreeing with Hitler speeches after WW1 makes him
a German more than a Jew. But then who the F cares? their ancestors were
all gypsy in the 11 century.

Blacks like me with nappy-hair are all African decent, who care if we were
born in Haiti/Dominica/Jammaica/Trinidad/New York/L.A./China/ or Canada.
Only ignorants of one ancestors past would consider their original origin after
a country that was named less than a thousand years.
:afro:
Being political correct shows more ignorants than logic

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
I was referring to your sentence:

Walsh getting another Russian center Mozgov after the Darko situation seem more like a political move.

I can't see a political move if I get a russian center instead of a serbian one.

Not my intention to judicate on a racial argument, beleive me.
(I have few gray hair, so I loose :lol:)

Last edited:

KBlack25

Starter
Being political correct shows more ignorants than logic

so. much. wrong. with. that. sentence.

facepalm_implied.jpg

iJoe

Rotation player
Heheheh I love reading Kiyaman keep making a bigger and bigger fool of himself. I just can't help it.

Theres just soooo much wrong, I can't even start. I'll just have to content myself with a laugh. Thank you for proving everything I thought about you.

pat

Starter
Only ignorants of one ancestors past would consider their original origin after
a country that was named less than a thousand years.

Going back to Lucy, we are all black...

... and very hairy. Kiya, just admit that you were wrong and I even remember that I told you in an earlier threat that Darko is Serbian. IgnoranCe is when people refuse to learn.

Kiyaman

Legend
I was referring to your sentence:

Walsh getting another Russian center Mozgov after the Darko situation seem more like a political move.

I can't see a political move if I get a russian center instead of a serbian one.

Not my intention to judicate on a racial argument, beleive me.
(I have few gray hair, so I loose :lol:)

u have to excuse me, b/c both are russian to me. shuut has become crazy
When my Lady and I go chill up at Lake George NY, the Canadian bussiness
owners consider themselves Americans. when I go to Florida the Cubans
consider themselves Americans, when I go to Texas the Mexican consider
themselves Americans.
So maybe I am wrong, its not the first time and it wont be the last time I am wrong.
Like I mention a Blackman from Haiti will argue that he is Haitian, as well as a Blackman
from Jamaica will argue he is Jamaican.

The Knicks still shouldve renegotiated a contract with Earl Barron.
The D.League product Barron couldve taught alot to Turiaf/Mozgov about
the NBA center position.

elcol

Rotation player
nobody is talking about earl barron in this thread except for you kiyaman, when darko got playing time to start with, he didn't reach expectations, simple as that, he played like a bum when he got time in new york.

Paul1355

All Star

Darko was better than Jared Jeffries and the numbers last year proved it....I guess i dont hate Mike D as much but Darko played good during games, as allen iverson said "practice?"

While I did not criticize D'Antoni for not playing Darko, because my criticism was of the man who brought him here, still D'Antoni did a poor job of communicating to the kid. He apologized because he was not in the kind of shape D'Antoni required for his offense, but he refused to get into shape because he felt he was not being given a fair chance despite assurances from Walsh. He became lazy because he thought he was not being given a fair shot and he was being treated poorly here like everywhere else. It is certainly his fault that he did not have faith, but D'Antoni did nothing to give him faith as he had a hard time playing bigs until he ran across Earl Barron.

So despite what Darko said, it wasn't all his fault because he was clearly in good enough shape to see time with the Wolves and immediately make an impression on Kahn and Rambis. That's prima facia evidence that Darko was not in that bad of playing shape.