For Everyone on This Board Crying for Darko

iJoe

Rotation player
Just giving an update on how wonderful Darko is doing on the Wolves.

2010-11 average
Minutes -21:00
Rebounds - 5.0
FG% -18.2%!!!!
Assists -0.8
Turnovers -2.5
Steals -0.8
Blocks -2.5
Points -3.5

This is NOT including the latest stinker vs. Orlando where he went 0-6 making his FG% a whopping 14% His only positive seems to be blocking which is negated by his turnovers.

Still think we made a mistake of not playing him? Wolves GM has to be one of the worst in the league right now. Way to cash in on that fat paycheck. Guy just has no work ethic.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Just another update on darko....

over the past 7 days

14 ppg
fg 56%
6.5 rebs
2.5 bpg
1.5 steals per

in just 26 mins per game. i think you guys are wrong on darko

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

over the past 7 days

14 ppg
fg 56%
6.5 rebs
2.5 bpg
1.5 steals per

No one said he did not have talent. It was his lack of effort that always held him back.

jpz17

Starter
TWolves made another Jerome James. They should sign Eddy Curry after his contract ends for 10 mil a year to make it perfect.

Seriously the most inept management I've ever seen. They sign Ridnour in the offseason after collecting all those PGs!!?

Eddy Curry for Kevin Love..

BOOM. done
:beer:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

over the past 7 days

14 ppg
fg 56%
6.5 rebs
2.5 bpg
1.5 steals per

BTW...

No offense but posts like this are what frustrate me so much about this site since they are so common. This thread and it's point were not changed in the slightest by Darko playing well now but you bumped it completely ignoring the point and called people wrong. Just to reiterate, this thread was about people who were bashing D'ant and using Darko's lack of playing time as evidence. The article I quoted was citing Darko's own words on how he did not put in effort and him admitting it was his own fault for the DNP in NYC. So no, we were not wrong about Darko. You were wrong in your interpretation of this thread and wrong in your reasons for searching it out and bumping it.

CoolClyde

kiyaman = darko - no respect

darko is as darko does.

kiyaman keeps this KO forum lively, whether he's politically or grammatically correct or not. props to his darko-ness.

bringing up Darko as a slight to Antoni's coaching is a reinforcement of some KO posters' hatred of his commitment to the SSOL, short-rotation, his benching of big men even when matchups dictate need for it, and his overall humongous ego. Antoni lovers bring up Darko's sh*tty, lackluster play and benching as a reinforcement of his spectacular coaching.

whatevs.

Toons

is the Bo$$
BTW...

No offense but posts like this are what frustrate me so much about this site since they are so common. This thread and it's point were not changed in the slightest by Darko playing well now but you bumped it completely ignoring the point and called people wrong. Just to reiterate, this thread was about people who were bashing D'ant and using Darko's lack of playing time as evidence. The article I quoted was citing Darko's own words on how he did not put in effort and him admitting it was his own fault for the DNP in NYC. So no, we were not wrong about Darko. You were wrong in your interpretation of this thread and wrong in your reasons for searching it out and bumping it.

cool ur jets riverside ray....
i picked up darko in my fanball league, n he's been doing well....and i remembered a thread on darko....so i searched it....not to prove you or anyone else wrong, but to say that we can use a player like darko. Darko was shafted early in his deal, it was agreed that he would get minutes and never did. He was clearly the best centre on our team last year, and couldnt get any playing time.
lastly, ill bump what i want to bump, and do what i want to do...
stop catching feelings....

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
cool ur jets riverside ray....
i picked up darko in my fanball league, n he's been doing well....and i remembered a thread on darko....so i searched it....not to prove you or anyone else wrong, but to say that we can use a player like darko. Darko was shafted early in his deal, it was agreed that he would get minutes and never did. He was clearly the best centre on our team last year, and couldnt get any playing time.
lastly, ill bump what i want to bump, and do what i want to do...
stop catching feelings....

LOL, I am catching feelings? No sir, you are the one obviously mad evidenced by the need to talk about feelings, calling names and the revising of your intent. (you clearly stated we were wrong about Darko when no one was questioning his skill) You are free to bump my threads all you want and I am free to point out how wrong you were for taking the time to scour this site to find a thread 3 months dead in order to a prove a point wrong that no one was even making...

BTW,

i think you guys are wrong on darko

and

so i searched it....not to prove you or anyone else wrong, but to say that we can use a player like darko.

Completely contradictory statements...

iSaYughh

Starter
Oof, haha.

Darko has always been an enigma. He was #2 pick in maybe the most loaded draft ever...Lebron, Wade, Melo, Bosh.

And even though he was a perpetual bust, he still put up exciting block/stl numbers, had the movement.

He's like AR in this regard. But older, of course, and a different type of head case.

This is pure guess, but I wouldn't be surprised if D'ant didn't want to throw any more bones to a guy with such a shitty attitude who never respected his talent or the game and was a waste. Especially when it was pretty clear Darko wasn't going to be here after that year.

Darko himself, even with Darko's standards, admitted he was lazy from the get-go last yr.

Toons

is the Bo$$
No one said he did not have talent. It was his lack of effort that always held him back.

Darko will end up turning out to be the same old Darko and the TWolves will be stuck with his 4 year, $20 mil salary. - LJ4play

TWolves made another Jerome James. They should sign Eddy Curry after his contract ends for 10 mil a year to make it perfect. - ijoe

Darko on the other hand is as good as he is going to get. - tiger0330

so yeah, ur wrong, again

Toons

is the Bo$$
if the cap fits, wear it. obviously you arent one of the 'guys' who i said were wrong about darko. you just gettin in a hissy fit because im not sticking to your thread topic. guess what, i dont give two shits. i never said 'trillian you are wrong about darko' and i wasnt even replying to the thread topic, i was replying to posters that replied in your thread. so Miss. Trillion, Stop. Catching. Feelings.

hahaha
le tme get back to work....
turd

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
if the cap fits, wear it. obviously you arent one of the 'guys' who i said were wrong about darko. you just gettin in a hissy fit because im not sticking to your thread topic. guess what, i dont give two shits. i never said 'trillian you are wrong about darko' and i wasnt even replying to the thread topic, i was replying to posters that replied in your thread. so Miss. Trillion, Stop. Catching. Feelings.

hahaha
le tme get back to work....
turd

Riiiiiiight. :teeth: LOL, when you can't win a debate and your are pinned down like a rape victim I guess all that is left is to call me names and pretend like you were talking to someone else. Carry on. :thumbsup:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Darko will end up turning out to be the same old Darko and the TWolves will be stuck with his 4 year, $20 mil salary. - LJ4play

TWolves made another Jerome James. They should sign Eddy Curry after his contract ends for 10 mil a year to make it perfect. - ijoe

Darko on the other hand is as good as he is going to get. - tiger0330

so yeah, ur wrong, again

Uhm...none of those people you quoted said anything about talent or skill. :alert:

For instance your first quote of LJ:

Darko will end up turning out to be the same old Darko

That was not an attack on his skill but a testament to the same lack of effort he has shown on each team he played with since being drafted. It's always been his effort holding back a physically gifted #2 pick and not his skill. So yea, you can continue to throw a hissy fit while accusing me of it and try to find something...anything wrong with my posts in order to save face but your name calling and desperate flailing is evidence enough that you were wrong to bump my thread 3 months later.

Oh and no...saying someone is "as good as he is going to get" is not justification either. You can grasp at straws like a fat kid in a milkshake shop all you want.

P.S. Your whole point is laughble anyway, considering you bumped this thread because of a 7 game stretch!

skisloper

Starter
He is averaging 9 points and 5 rebounds a game. Only 2 offensive rebounds a game.

For a team that has defenses focusing on Love one would think his stats would be a little better....

Darko is a waste.