Knicksonline 2010-2011 GT Schedule

la2ny

Starter
Crazy⑧s;168103 said:
Did you boys get my PMs or what?

I won't be doing anymore threads until the first playoff game as shit here in Japan is ****ed up right now.
Yeah me and Jpz have it worked out.

Hope things start to get a little better as we move foward from the disaster over there. Stay well Sir Loco Ochos

la2ny

Starter
<TABLE class=border border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width=665 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Sun, Mar 20 la2ny(crazy sub)</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>@ Milwaukee</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>3:00 PM</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left></TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Mon, Mar 21 knicksfan(jpz sub)</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Boston</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>7:30 PM</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left></TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Wed, Mar 23 knicksfan(crazy sub)</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Orlando</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>8:00 PM</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left></TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Fri, Mar 25 la2ny</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Milwaukee</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>7:30 PM</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left></TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Sat, Mar 26 la2ny(crazy sub)

</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>@Charlotte</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>7:00 PM</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left></TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Wed, Mar 30 la2ny<TABLE class=border border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width=665 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Sun, Apr 3 la2ny</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Cleveland</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>6:00 PM</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left></TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Tue, Apr 5 la2ny</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Toronto</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>7:30 PM</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left></TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Wed, Apr 6 jpz(crazy sub)</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>@ Philadelphia</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>7:00 PM</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left></TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Fri, Apr 8 la2ny(crazy sub)</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>@ New Jersey</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>7:00 PM</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left></TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Sun, Apr 10 la2ny(crazy sub)</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>@ Indiana</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>7:00 PM</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left></TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Tue, Apr 12 jpz17

</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Chicago</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>8:00 PM</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left></TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>Wed, Apr 13 jpz17

</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>@ Boston</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>8:00 PM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD><TD class=toptext bgColor=#f5f5f5 align=left>New Jersey</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

iSaYughh

Starter
If Crazy or jpz already has dibs on game1, lemme get game2/first game available in round1 if we play the heat or celtics. Personal primal urge to do one for the cripples, as if my life destiny has been pacing towards my one magnum opus of a gt vs those cocksmokers...been wanting to all season. Shit, I'll do first available playoff game regardless of opponent.

jpz17

Starter
ok for the playoffs... it will go (let me randomize this real quick)

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. la2ny
  2. Jpz17
  3. Crazy8s

Game 1: la2ny
Game 2: jpz17
Game 3: crazy8s
Game 4: la2ny
Game 5 (if needed): jpz17
Game 6 (if needed): crazy8s
Game 7 (if needed): la2ny

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
ok for the playoffs... it will go (let me randomize this real quick)

Game 1: la2ny
Game 2: jpz17
Game 3: crazy8s
Game 4: la2ny
Game 5 (if needed): jpz17
Game 6 (if needed): crazy8s
Game 7 (if needed): la2ny

facepalm2.gif

Dude. I already put myself down for the first game. ISayuggh asked me if he could do it and I said he could. la2ny said he wanted the first home game and that was all sweet. So, can I just swap with la2ny so he can have the first home game as was mentioned and ISayuggh can take game 1 in either Boston or Miami.

Can we just run that please?

jpz17

Starter
Crazy⑧s;173921 said:
facepalm2.gif

Dude. I already put myself down for the first game. ISayuggh asked me if he could do it and I said he could. la2ny said he wanted the first home game and that was all sweet. So, can I just swap with la2ny so he can have the first home game as was mentioned and ISayuggh can take game 1 in either Boston or Miami.

Can we just run that please?

we said we would go with randomized order and if someone hasn't been making game threads throughout the year they shouldn't have the first privilege of playoff threads, I mean we haven't been in 7 years, I've been dying to make one and I know you guys have

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
we said we would go with randomized order and if someone hasn't been making game threads throughout the year they shouldn't have the first privilege of playoff threads, I mean we haven't been in 7 years, I've been dying to make one and I know you guys have

Mate. I said I'd take the first game and you undercut it. I hadn't even realised that was what you'd said.

Is it really necessary that I've had GT discrepancies on here?

You can go and have a look back through the thread. You must have missed it as I had yours.

I don't HAVE to have the first game, but I shotgunned it. Isn't that in line with the entire premise of this thread?

Can't really see the point in trying to get under it with a RANDOM:teeth: system that you organise by yourself.:shrug:

jpz17

Starter
Crazy⑧s;174065 said:
Mate. I said I'd take the first game and you undercut it. I hadn't even realised that was what you'd said.

Is it really necessary that I've had GT discrepancies on here?

You can go and have a look back through the thread. You must have missed it as I had yours.

I don't HAVE to have the first game, but I shotgunned it. Isn't that in line with the entire premise of this thread?

Can't really see the point in trying to get under it with a RANDOM:teeth: system that you organise by yourself.:shrug:

I did what we agreed upon. You get the home opener anyway I think

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I didn't agree upon it. I said a random system was silly. And what's random about YOU choosing who goes first?

It's OK. I'll take the home opener.

Cheers.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
:lol:

JPZ, you're a dictator's dream right hander.:teeth: ko.com's very own GT Himler.

iSayUghh can have my home opener and I'll take the second home game. Why won't you let him do it?

He contributes to the site 10 fold more than you do!

There's literally F all you can do about the fact that you're not in charge of this shit my homie.

It was good of you to create a GT schedule man. Really, it was. But it's only a copy and paste away for any individual.

But you PM'd iSayUghh saying he COULDN'T do a playoff thread and had to take the 81st game Bulls thread instead!? Who died and made you queen?

Talk about GT psychoneurosis:teeth::teeth::teeth:

We can add ONE person to the rotation. Can't we? Are we that mean?

la2ny
your graceful self
iSayUghh
mwa
la2ny - if necessary
your radiant self - if necessary
iSayUghh - if necessary or if he'd like to seeing he's a member of the site. Perhaps even someone else!!!!?????:scary:

And what is so good about this?

Date: March 18, 2011
7:30 PM ET
The Palace of Auburn Hills, Detroit, MI
TV: MSG

wpid-Detroit-Pistons-vs-New-York-Knicks.jpg

<table class="season-leaders" cellspacing="4"><thead><tr class="periods"><th> </th> <th style="text-align: left;">Points</th> <th style="text-align: left;">Rebounds</th> <th style="text-align: left;">Assists</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr><td class="team">NY</td><td style="text-align: left;">Stoudemire 26.2</td><td style="text-align: left;">Stoudemire 8.3</td><td style="text-align: left;">Billups 5.9</td></tr><tr><td class="team">DET</td><td style="text-align: left;">Stuckey 14.8</td><td style="text-align: left;">Monroe 7.1</td><td style="text-align: left;">Stuckey 4.8</td></tr></tbody></table>

Gameday Matchup

<table class="mod-data"><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th> </th><th style="border-bottom-color: rgb(34, 94, 168); text-align: right; line-height: 25px;" width="30%">New York
</th><th style="border-bottom-color: rgb(250, 0, 44); text-align: right; line-height: 25px;" width="30%">Detroit
</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="odd"><td style="text-align: left;">W-L</td><td style="text-align: right;">35-32</td><td style="text-align: right;">24-44</td></tr><tr class="even"><td style="text-align: left;">Avg Points</td><td style="text-align: right;">106.8</td><td style="text-align: right;">96.1</td></tr><tr class="odd"><td style="text-align: left;">Avg Points Allowed</td><td style="text-align: right;">105.9</td><td style="text-align: right;">100.3</td></tr><tr class="even"><td style="text-align: left;">Home Record</td><td style="text-align: right;">19-14</td><td style="text-align: right;">17-17</td></tr><tr class="odd"><td style="text-align: left;">Road Record</td><td style="text-align: right;">16-18</td><td style="text-align: right;">7-27</td></tr><tr class="even"><td style="text-align: left;">Current Streak</td><td style="text-align: right;">W1</td><td style="text-align: right;">W1</td></tr><tr class="odd"><td style="text-align: left;">Last 10</td><td style="text-align: right;">5-5</td><td style="text-align: right;">3-7</td></tr></tbody></table>

Starting Lineup

<table class="mod-data"><thead><tr class="team-color-strip"><th style="line-height: 25px; border-bottom-color: rgb(34, 94, 168); text-align: left;">New York (PPG)</th><th style="line-height: 25px; border-bottom-color: rgb(250, 0, 44); text-align: left;">Detroit (PPG)</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr class="odd" align="right" valign="top"><td style="text-align: left;">G L. Fields 10.2</td> <td style="text-align: left;">SF A. Daye 7.6</td> </tr> <tr class="even" align="right" valign="top"><td style="text-align: left;">PG C. Billups 16.8</td> <td style="text-align: left;">SG T. McGrady 8.5</td> </tr> <tr class="odd" align="right" valign="top"><td style="text-align: left;">SF C. Anthony 25.3</td> <td style="text-align: left;">SF T. Prince 14.3</td> </tr> <tr class="even" align="right" valign="top"><td style="text-align: left;">PF J. Jeffries 1.5</td> <td style="text-align: left;">PF G. Monroe 8.8</td> </tr> <tr class="odd" align="right" valign="top"><td style="text-align: left;">PF A. Stoudemire 26.2</td> <td style="text-align: left;">C B. Wallace 2.9</td></tr></tbody></table>

:shrug: I just don't get the alpha vibe my man.

jpz17

Starter
Crazy⑧s;161495 said:
Looks like it'll pretty much be the 3 of us, so we may as well just rotate, and if someone else comes in, put them at the end of the rotation and continue along (NOTE: I will give iSayUhh game 4). Saves any back to backs or 1 person getting 1 thread per 10 games in a random system.

The threads I'll take for the remainder of the season are:

Clev march 4

Utah march 7

Indiana home and away

march 20 milwaukee

march 23 orlando

march 26 @ charlotte

Why the **** is quiggle doing this thread? He's not even a Knicks fan and he'll just post some provocative bullshit or not post a thread at all. Cut him out. I'll take that.

April 6/8/10 as the season closes.

Thanks very much.

Crazy

Ok so heres what I have the rest of the season:

Feb.25 @ Cle.

Mar.9 @ Mem.

Mar.17 Mem.

Mar.25 Mil.

Mar.30 NJ

Apr.3 Cle.

Apr.5 Tor.

And im all for randomizing the playoffs between us. :thumbsup:

we should do a randomized ordered for playoffs though. forget about my previous statement. lol
we'll give rady a list of the people who want a game then we will have him put it in a randomize for us to determine exactly which game is which

I mean, we can do that if you guys think it is fair...

Opinions?

If you would like Rady to do the randomizing that is fine, but la2ny and I agreed on randomizing and you didn't say it was bad, just that was should rotate each time

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i don't get this, was it already clear on who makes the GT and then all of a sudden it became a random thing?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Thank you, Rady!

Just leave it how it was before it was changed. How hard was that?

Is iSayUghh allowed to have a thread, jpz?

What's the deal?

You brought Rady in, he sorted it, are you satisfied?

jpz17

Starter
Official Playoffs Game Thread Schedule

Vs. Celtics (& any later playoff series)
Game 1: Crazy8s & iSayUghh
Game 2: Jpz17
Game 3: la2ny (Home opener)
Game 4: Crazy8s & iSayUghh
Game 5: Jpz17
Game 6: la2ny
Game 7: Crazy8s, la2ny, Jpz17 (Mixed)

Last edited: