Thread: Deep Fry's The Limit

Default Deep Fry's The Limit

"If you get Eddy back on the court, the sky's the limit," Mason said after practice yesterday. "I think if he continues to work hard, then he has the talent. With the additions that they have on the team now, you imagine getting him back on the court how he was some years ago. Along with Stoudemire and Raymond Felton and the new additions, it could be awesome."

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It was never a question of talent.

He's done one single good thing in the last 3 years, and even that was at the expense of the team.

Veteran

Really not sure why Walsh is wasting the teams money and time on this. He's not going to re-sign with the Knicks and whether he is playing or injured he will just be a big expiring contract to make a trade with.

Originally Posted by Crazy8s

He's done one single good thing in the last 3 years, and even that was at the expense of the team.
    What a fat Dick!

Originally Posted by Crazy8s

Good foul... I hate how every time Rondo gets fouled near the basket he falls as if he was shot by someone in the first row... very soccer-like.

Default The New NBA Ass Clown Rule

the pie's the limit for the ass clown of the NBA. he IS the weakest link.

However, thanks to Curry sauce, DaveStern will invoke the Eddie Curry rule to help teams who get beat by deadbeats in the future...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Eddy Curry: Stern Says Association Will Use Knicks As Example
    October 9th, 2010

David Stern says the NBA has learned from some of the problems the New York Knicks have suffered from in recent years and will try to stop a similar situation from happening again in the future.
    “One of our generalized goals in collective bargaining is to come up with a system in which teams are not doomed by their past mistakes for an inordinate amount of time, so fans can have hope,” Stern said Thursday in reference to the Knicks. And on a side note, Isiah Thomas is largely responsible for most of the Knicks recent problems, including Eddy Curry...

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    the pie's the limit for the ass clown of the NBA. he IS the weakest link.

However, thanks to Curry sauce, DaveStern will invoke the Eddie Curry rule to help teams who get beat by deadbeats in the future...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Eddy Curry: Stern Says Association Will Use Knicks As Example
    October 9th, 2010

David Stern says the NBA has learned from some of the problems the New York Knicks have suffered from in recent years and will try to stop a similar situation from happening again in the future.
    “One of our generalized goals in collective bargaining is to come up with a system in which teams are not doomed by their past mistakes for an inordinate amount of time, so fans can have hope,” Stern said Thursday in reference to the Knicks. And on a side note, Isiah Thomas is largely responsible for most of the Knicks recent problems, including Eddy Curry...
    I thought I also saw a quote by Stern that he was confident there would be no lockout. The players are going to take a hard line stance on guaranteed contracts and the number of years, imo. If I were the union I would counter with letting a team dump a player and not letting it count against the cap but the owners aren't going to buy that so I think there's a lockout coming.