Azubuike Not Ready..

milchshake

Benchwarmer
NYK likes players with health defects !? Knees contusion are probably one of the worst... look at T mac - he will never be the same ... Kalennas avg ppg could be very useful, Amare can't get 30 in every game :D

Last edited:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Azubuike is a damn good player...he's a good 3 point shooter and he scores and plays some mean defense.

I'd love to have him back, but worst case scenario he's an expiring contract anyway.

KnickRick

Rookie
Azubuike can play. He lead the D league in 3 pters. For some reason, his GSW teammates didn't pass to him, including when he was wide open. Maybe they don't read D league stats. I don't know why. But this guy probably has even more ability than he has yet had a chance to show. I hope he recovers fully.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
He's the biggest ? on a team full or ?s. He's well hyped and well liked in NY. Here's to a speedy recovery and hopefully to an instant impact from Buike.

As instant as that impact may or may not be, he'll still be in the throws of rehabilitation and adjustment on the floor.

petescud

Starter
Well the one good thing about him not being ready to play would mean, he most likely won't be included in the melee trade if it happens. Heard good things about him. I hope we give him a chance to prove himself in NY

midnightanthem

Benchwarmer
Azzy told Tina Cervasio that he is just not in shape, which would take sometime....it is healed but he needs to start running full speed and working out...that will take a month or two.

Thats what I was thinking.. Hopefully it wont take any longer than that