Thread: Knicks Season Preview

Default Knicks Season Preview

Did anyone catch this show after the game yesterday? I was planning on watching it but just completely missed it. Anyone know if they showed anything good???

I was looking to see if I could find any clips from it on the MSG site but all I could find were few bonus clips that I dont think made the show..

Newest Knicks: Knicks Season Preview - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Danilo Gallinari: Knicks Season Preview - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Team Bonding: Knicks Season Preview - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Season Expectations: Knicks Season Preview - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Do you post here as your job or you're just a fan of msg?

Just wondering..

Thank you sir! I love getting these interviews so I can get a better grasp of How the players are feeling and whats going thru there head. Good Stuff

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by midnightanthem
    Did anyone catch this show after the game yesterday? I was planning on watching it but just completely missed it. Anyone know if they showed anything good???

I was looking to see if I could find any clips from it on the MSG site but all I could find were few bonus clips that I dont think made the show..

Newest Knicks: Knicks Season Preview - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Danilo Gallinari: Knicks Season Preview - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Team Bonding: Knicks Season Preview - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Season Expectations: Knicks Season Preview - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I saw the NBA TV Knicks Season Preview, and the announcers thought the Knicks barely improved their roster from last year. Kenny Smith and Brent Barry both predicted that the Knicks were going to miss the playoffs for the 7th consecutive time. Reggie Miller said the Knicks have a "chance" to make it, but he didn't say that he thought they were definitely going to make it. I predict the Knicks will win 30-35 games, but they're not going to the playoffs. The team is still missing a starting center. Unless you have Kobe or Dwyane Wade, it's impossible to win in this league without a shotblocking center that can score in the low post.

Originally Posted by abcd
    I saw the NBA TV Knicks Season Preview, and the announcers thought the Knicks barely improved their roster from last year. Kenny Smith and Brent Barry both predicted that the Knicks were going to miss the playoffs for the 7th consecutive time. Reggie Miller said the Knicks have a "chance" to make it, but he didn't say that he thought they were definitely going to make it. I predict the Knicks will win 30-35 games, but they're not going to the playoffs. The team is still missing a starting center. Unless you have Kobe or Dwyane Wade, it's impossible to win in this league without a shotblocking center that can score in the low post.
    Not that they won titles, but the Suns in the D'Antoni days won their share of games with Jake Voshkul and the like at center. But overall I agree. Hopefully they can get someone in to teach Mozgov how to use his size because as of right now he's too soft for being 7'1".

Originally Posted by midnightanthem

i enjoy the post games when Hahn, Trautwig, Tripucka and anyone else join, you get the fan perspective with hahn, the player perspective with Tripucka, and the funny pissed off sarcastic perspective from trautwig