Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Preseason: Knicks VS Nets

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    BILLY ****IN SKY WALKER Three for Four from 3

sidenote: we suck at rebounding, smh @ anthony ransoft not gettin a rebound in 20 minutes
    the box score doesnt tell the whole story with randolph. Randolph was in and played a small forward role. He brought the ball up the court, and played wing. He wasnt in rebound position. I dont think that was his main assignment tonight.

Great game! We haven't had a defending guard like TD since Starks and Harper. Felton looks like he's finally getting comfortable with his teammates and learning their tendencies. He should continue to be solid going forward.

Bill Walker has quietly been one of the most consistent players in preseason. He's not flashy or anything but gets the job done. He should either start or get plenty of minutes. Mason is subpar and isn't anything special IMO.

I like the combination of Mozgov and Turiaf holding down the 5. Not much offense there but they both play D and that's exactly what we need. Oviously rebounding needs to be picked up a bit.

AMARE! I remember when fan-boy posters were claiming that Lee was just as good for less money. NO NO NO MY FRIENDS. Amare changes the game when he's in there. I've tried to explain this before by saying that Lee's production was good but pretty even over the course of a game. Amare will come in and immediately reel off 8-10 straight points and swing the momentum back our way. He also gets to the line damn near all the time. Lee may be able to put up Amare-like numbers on some nights, but he is NOT Amare and does not impact the game the same way.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Great game! We haven't had a defending guard like TD since Starks and Harper. Felton looks like he's finally getting comfortable with his teammates and learning their tendencies. He should continue to be solid going forward.

There is an interview with them after the game: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] They are definitely starting to get more comfortable..

Amare was beast

No on rebunded

And how did Douglas give Farmar all those points???

Veteran

Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    Gallo is actually posting and attacking the basket not getting the foul calls but it still is a good look for him

Starting Lineup should be
    Felton
    Douglas
    Gallinari
    Amare
    Mozgov

best working lineup when on the court
    Co-sign. Felton needs to be the starting point, but Douglas is percolating and growing too good to deny him a shot starting in an undefined 2-slot. As a combo guard he brings a lot to the table.

Felton
    Douglas-Walker
    Gallo-Chandler
    STAT-AR
    Moz-Turiaf

I love Walker flying off bench into the 2 and 3.

Douglas playing the 2 but can fill in at the 1.

Multi positional Chandler and AR. Even STAT who can more than hold down at the 5.

Throw in Melo for Gallo/Chandler/1sts/Curry and we are championship gold on the up n up.

Originally Posted by Toons
    the box score doesnt tell the whole story with randolph. Randolph was in and played a small forward role. He brought the ball up the court, and played wing. He wasnt in rebound position. I dont think that was his main assignment tonight.
    i missed some of the game bcuz i was watchin the Yankees game but it seemed like Randolph actually did play decent, but its still sad that he got no rebounds in 20 minutes, thats some Kevin Garnett type ish

Special thanks to a forum member for helping me watch the game. It was awesome to be able to watch it as I live in Florida. TD, STAT, Walker, Felton were all awesome. Randolph, Moz and Gallo had good moments. Chandler was more ghostly then i had thought. Turiaf was what i expected and actually plays good D' and is a great cheerleader. Great game especially when the Nets made a comeback late in the game

Veteran

Originally Posted by Sage
    Liking the defense so far, better than most of the pre season.

I'm starting to think I'd like to see Felton and Douglas both out there at times. I think the two of them could turn defense into some quick offence.

Knicks had a 12-1 run on at one stage when the 3 ball started to drop, down by 2 at the end of the 1st.

-EDIT-

Also, how awesome is Clyde Frazier's commentating. He's a classic.
    Yeah kinda reminded me of the old Charlie Ward/Greg Anthony days. Farmer single-handedly brought the Nets back, but Douglas had 5-6 steals and Felton had double-digit assists. Now its not time to throw a party because all this was against the Nets, but it was fun to watch. It was also nice to see Gallo on the BENCH in the 4th.

Veteran

Originally Posted by petescud
    Special thanks to a forum member for helping me watch the game. It was awesome to be able to watch it as I live in Florida. TD, STAT, Walker, Felton were all awesome. Randolph, Moz and Gallo had good moments. Chandler was more ghostly then i had thought. Turiaf was what i expected and actually plays good D' and is a great cheerleader. Great game especially when the Nets made a comeback late in the game
    Bookmark this link also. atdhe.net is my choice but sometimes this will be working and atdhe.net won't be. Channelsurfing has more chat boxes and popup ads but they offer similar content.

Have to take care of a homeboy from Yonkers.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Bookmark this link also. atdhe.net is my choice but sometimes this will be working and atdhe.net won't be. Channelsurfing has more chat boxes and popup ads but they offer similar content.

Have to take care of a homeboy from Yonkers.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Are they streamed live? DO I not need to purchase the NBA package?

wow great game

felton + douglas = deadly.

Veteran

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Yes streamed live but not as reliable as a paid service like NBA league pass or cable.

Slightly delayed...interestingly particularly illegal for end-users (you), but not particularly illegal for the site (channelsurfing) to host.

The NBA package has improved a lot this year. I'm gonna lash out and go deluxe.