Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Blockbuster Trade In The Works!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Member Knickerbocker201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Jer-Z
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Blockbuster Trade In The Works!!!!!!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    The link states that the cavs nuggets and knicks are trying to work something out for a trade...
    i dont want to gut the whole team to only get melo..
    thoughts??

  2. #2
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    How does Verajao and his horrific contract help a dismantled team? They already have Harrington.

  3. #3

    Default

    Yes baby yes!

  4. #4
    Veteran knicksin60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,673
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Varejao gives more effort with his right thumb than one fourth of the Knicks' roster combined.I know this might upset some Knick fans, but I'd take Varejao over Gallo, Chandler, or Randolph any day.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,015
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksin60
    Varejao gives more effort with his right thumb than one fourth of the Knicks' roster combined.I know this might upset some Knick fans, but I'd take Varejao over Gallo, Chandler, or Randolph any day.
    Although I didn't watch the Cavs that much, I agree.

  6. #6
    Member XxWinKnicksxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Cuse
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Lets make this happen. The more it drags on the more it gets old

  7. #7
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksin60
    Varejao gives more effort with his right thumb than one fourth of the Knicks' roster combined.I know this might upset some Knick fans, but I'd take Varejao over Gallo, Chandler, or Randolph any day.
    UMMM....effortwise, yeah...talent wise....naaaaah

  8. #8
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    The more I see of Landry Fields, the easier it is for me to accept losing Gallo, Chandler and Randolph. Melo will cancel out one of the three and Fields will most likely (based on what i've seen so far) produce equal or more than Gallo has so far.

    Ultimately we lose Randolph's 6'11" length and ability to spell Amare at PF, so we're going to need to get another bigman. Don't think Dantoni will give that spot to PEJ. The most important thing now is to get Azibuke back on the court because we're much deeper if he's healthy and producing at his normal level.

    Not sure if we would get someone besides Melo in the deal but this doesn't look bad at all.

    Felton/TD/Rautins
    Walker/Fields/TD/Rautins/Mason
    Melo/Fields/PEJ
    Amare/PEJ???
    Mozgov/Turiaf

    We may be a few key role players away from really making that leap.

  9. #9
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knickerbocker201
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    The link states that the cavs nuggets and knicks are trying to work something out for a trade...
    i dont want to gut the whole team to only get melo..
    thoughts??
    mark my words, Gallo Chandler and Randolph are all going to go for Melo...and i really dont care anymore

  10. #10
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    The more I see of Landry Fields, the easier it is for me to accept losing Gallo, Chandler and Randolph. Melo will cancel out one of the three and Fields will most likely (based on what i've seen so far) produce equal or more than Gallo has so far.

    Ultimately we lose Randolph's 6'11" length and ability to spell Amare at PF, so we're going to need to get another bigman. Don't think Dantoni will give that spot to PEJ. The most important thing now is to get Azibuke back on the court because we're much deeper if he's healthy and producing at his normal level.

    Not sure if we would get someone besides Melo in the deal but this doesn't look bad at all.

    Felton/TD/Rautins
    Walker/Fields/TD/Rautins/Mason
    Melo/Fields/PEJ
    Amare/PEJ???
    Mozgov/Turiaf

    We may be a few key role players away from really making that leap.
    They could give Kiyaman an 82 game chubby by signing Earl Barron to back up Amare.

  11. #11
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    They could give Kiyaman an 82 game chubby by signing Earl Barron to back up Amare.
    didnt Barron sign with the Pistons?

  12. #12
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    didnt Barron sign with the Pistons?
    According to NBA.com he's not in the league, so no.

  13. #13
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    They could give Kiyaman an 82 game chubby by signing Earl Barron to back up Amare.


  14. #14
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    According to NBA.com he's not in the league, so no.
    how is that possible, this guy averaged 11 points and 11 rebounds in the NBA????

  15. #15
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    how is that possible, this guy averaged 11 points and 11 rebounds in the NBA????
    He averaged 11 and 11 at the end of a meaningless season on a high shot volume team.

    I hear what your saying though. Someone should be interested.

Similar Threads

  1. Trade kicker?
    By StreetDreams21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 20, 2010, 01:41
  2. 2009 Draft Fantasy GM Game
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: Jul 05, 2009, 09:43
  3. Trade Watch: Top big men on the block
    By _______√ictory_______ in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jan 29, 2009, 22:26
  4. A trade scenario that works for both teams involved
    By hometheaterguy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jul 27, 2008, 09:40
  5. Goofy Trade that works
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Feb 01, 2008, 19:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •