Lets Focus on Webber!!!!!!!!!!

Knick's shooting gaurds, point gaurds and forwards our ok but we need elite big guys. Face it knicks are not gonna excel if we dont have a true big men, so we have to focus on getting Webber, Dampier, or Camby.

camby's a lsot cause, hes jsut as skinny as he was before he left and hes going back to denver, the only reason he opted out was so they would be able to protect more of that team. Dampier is gonna be way too expensive and we dont have the talent to trade for him, unless GS wants to sing and trade him for expiring contracts. Webber on teh other hand is what we need to concentrate on, big man in the west, humongous in the east, easily a dominant force in the east. He in my opininon can go back to his old ways of controlling the game, i can jsut imagine him, houston and marbury ahving control of the game....droool :hump:

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
You really want Chris Webber on your team? :lol:

That guy is a proven choker and he only plays half the season. He's a cancer to any team and I'd really rather have someone else.

ok for starters Webber was in the west where there ar plenty of big men to dominate him. He will again be the same force he once was, an injury liek that takes more than a year to recover, after a restful summer that is not IMMEDIATELY after his injury ( like last summer was) he'll get his game back. Second, because of his dominance he will be our shaq. Teams will think of a game plan to stop him from dominating the flow of the game. The problem with this is that marbury will truly control the flow of the game. Assuming that KT and draft/bench is traded for Webber, we will have marbury controlling the game, Webber dropping 20 points a game and the teams paing attention to and double teaming WEBBER! The advantage in this is that Marbury is the best shooting point guard in the league, and the second best point guard (lets hope that surgery screws over kidd and marbury takes the throne). We will have Marbury still in contorl of hte game regardless of the lockdown teams TRY to put on Webber. Marbury, Houston and TT are all great offensive players. Marbury is our mr.clutch and we all know hosuton is used to making the big shot for us at the end of the game. This will result in a very versatile team. The knicks will have a more defensive sort of mavericks, everyone requiring attention but the other team cant double team everyone. Also regardless of the lockdown that they attempt to put on webber in the east, nobody barring jermaine oneal can hold webber down. GO KNICKS =D :moon:

JJtheKnick

Starter
i dont understand the why the knicks keep looking at c-webb. maybe if he comes off the bench he will be an OK addition

hotsauce50 said:
Knick's shooting gaurds, point gaurds and forwards our ok but we need elite big guys. Face it knicks are not gonna excel if we dont have a true big men, so we have to focus on getting Webber, Dampier, or Camby.

I wouldnt call any of those 3 ELITE big men. Webber is an outside shooting big man. Hes not a winner and the only things hes ever proven in the NBA is that hes a cancer. Id rather have either thomas than Webber, although in the east Webbermight have it a little easier.....still hes got a huge contract for 4 more years and the last thing the Knicks need is bigger contracts unless they are expiring, and Webber is locked up through like 2007

AJD

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
i dont understand the why the knicks keep looking at c-webb. maybe if he comes off the bench he will be an OK addition
ROFLMAO. I ACTUALLY LAUGHED AT THAT CRAP!!! ARE YOU JOKING? :rolling: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

newmove

Rotation player
JJtheKnick said:
Are you kidding?! Webber would've been a great addition to the team in the starting lineup! He can play on the perimiter, he cn play big, rebound, pass the ball, block shots, what else do you want?

I wish NYK could sign the man.

AJD

Benchwarmer
JJtheKnick said:
if he is sooooo good then why did the kings almost make him come off the bench.
BECAUSE THEY WERE USED TO PLAYING WITHOUT HIM AND HE RUINED THE CHEMISTRY THEY HAD GOING! G-D DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

newmove

Rotation player
AJD said:
JJtheKnick said:
if he is sooooo good then why did the kings almost make him come off the bench.
BECAUSE THEY WERE USED TO PLAYING WITHOUT HIM AND HE RUINED THE CHEMISTRY THEY HAD GOING! G-D DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Exactly! Plus his injury... It hurted him, and coaches knew that.