Game 1: NYK@TOR 10/27 7:00

I can't wait for this game. I'm new here, others may know me from another Knicks forum I go on, and use the same username. Anyways I just wanted to say hello to you all, and I can't wait for the game tonight. Lets go Knicks! :peace:

That was a nice presentation, hopefully the Knicks will feel the energy and optimism of the fans and quit letting them down...

We should win this game with no prob. Well, we're suppose to...

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Thank God the NBA is here and it's time for some Knicks games. Lets play some defense Tonight , rebound, blocks some shots and run like we have a fire under our ass. Time to step up, Great new team. Mozgoz, HOLD IT DOWN IN THE MIDDLE. He better play

Nice thread

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I sitting here at my desk @ work counting the MINUTES until gamtime. I am listening to 660 it seems like they only talk about the Nets what is the deal.

p0nder

Starter
Man ohhhh man! i am excited! finally the season is ready to start! and we get a soft match up on opening night, this should be a cake walk for the knicks. I expect there to be some hiccups tho.

Our big men will dominate T.O.'s. Amir johnson is a decent defender, but he can't handle Amare. They will double him up leading to a lot of looks for both Felton and Gallo. I also expect with the focus going onto Amare defensively that Mozgov is poised to have a great debut.

Gallo will have his hands full this game and it's really going to be up to Amare and Felton to carry the load. We'll see how this goes, but i expect a knicks win.

Words can't really express how far Chris Bosh set back toronto. It's much worse then what happened with Vince Carter and their situation looks pretty dire for the next couple of years. As a Canadian myself, it's disappointing to see this line up. Watching the Knicks vs. Raptors is always fun up here cause i'm pretty much the only guy wearing blue and orange in a sea of red and white (and purple?). Last year they swept us and I was mocked for the teams failure to win against this friggin mickey mouse organization. This year, I expect the opposite.

Tonights game knicks win, 99-87.

iSaYughh

Starter
I sitting here at my desk @ work counting the MINUTES until gamtime. I am listening to 660 it seems like they only talk about the Nets what is the deal.

The FAN is sadly a bunch of Net, Jet, Met lovers. Total homers, too.

The Joe Baningos and Evan Roberts of the station are so bad they will literally consume entire time slots, even days or weeks, to their given lameass team.

The few who aren't on the Net-Met-Jet payroll are much more balanced and less homer-like. But it actually makes the station even worse and more disproportionate. (Francesa, eg for Yankees, or Sommers who is a really good Knick fan, but doesn't homer it up all the time).

Fck. Even the Rangers get dissed on the Fan in favor of the Islanders for air time.

The Fan is good for Carl Banks segments (epic), Steve Sommers when he isn't waxing on about the Mets, Boomer's morning show (not even a true sports show), and listening to the Fans' homers moan about their teams' epic collapses and taking pleasure in it.

Anyways. Prediction:

We take the Canadians to the slaughterhouse. Gallo, STAT, Felton big time performance.

Sage

Rotation player
Gonna be at work so I'll have it streaming, listening to it mostly and watching it when no one else is about.

GO KNICKS!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Man 37 posts on the game thread and the game hasn't even started yet. Everyone is excited!!

I must admit though, I am a little nervous. I've been let down so many times in the past as a Knick fan it's hard for me not to expect the worst.

Go NY, Go NY, Go!