Election 2010.

jpz17

Starter
I'm going to make this topic as unbiased as possible. Everyone, just vote next Tuesday. It is basically your biggest right as an American. Use it well :thumbsup:

http://www.elections.state.ny.us/
^^^^^Look up where to vote there. No excuses. VOTE:beer::beer:

american-flag-vector.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
Republicans are going to win most of the elections since most people hate Nancy Pelosi and they witnessed Barack Obama basically force bills down our throats by having only democrats vote for them...that won't happen again. This will be just like the time when G W Bush couldn't pass anything because most of the senate was democrat.

quiggle

Starter
yeah that Hussein Obama is the biggest fraud yet, I wonder how that dumb broad who made those You Tube videos about him now feels.

quiggle

Starter
do you have access to SOHO because there are more photos of her there, a couple nekkid. Colombia represent.

imam.png

metrocard

Legend
Voting will change nothing.
It doesn't fix problems.
Politicians aren't scientist or engineers.
They don't have solutions or answers to problems we face today. Instead they look for and create problems so they can have a purpose where their words will make you feel safe.
Many of you have been conditioned to believe that change happens within parties.
Thats wrong.
Changing the system is the only way we'll get results.
The system we have is flawed and is offensive to HUMANITY.
This system we live in only favors profit, debt, and scarcity of resources.
It is an extremely unhealthy system.
People have been conditioned within the environment(which creates your behavior and how you perceived things in the world) with such tools as the education system(Grades 1-12 is basically a brainwash bootcamp to make sure we're average and not too creative with ourselves, creativity and critical thinking is offensive to the current system we have now), media(newspaper/mags), internet, movies, TV), and religion/politics/social division...dividing people into different groups. The more division , ionthe harder it is for humanity to come into unity.

So you guys are really aren't doing anything by voting.

Paul1355

All Star
Is Nancy Pelosi still the Democratic face of the White House?

Does anybody approve of her?

Because her approval rating was at around 20%

jpz17

Starter
Is Nancy Pelosi still the Democratic face of the White House?

Does anybody approve of her?

Because her approval rating was at around 20%

I would approve of Pelosi more if she could be more liberal. She tried to work with the nut-job republicans too often. Obviously they are going to vote no, I mean come on. They wanted Obama's presidency to fail. That was their big goal.