Thread: Mortal Kombat Rebirth

near the lincoln tunnel in Union City, NJ staying close to MSG

Thumbs up Mortal Kombat Rebirth

Know this has nothing to do with the Knicks but have to spread the word around about Mortal Kombat Rebirth. Might of seen this movie trying to be made with this trailer already but still tell me what you guys think.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

to make it Knicks relevant what do you all think of Garnett calling Villanueva a cancer patient?

Here's a link to the off topic section of this forum.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

alright cool, next time. thanks.

Originally Posted by quiggle
    to make it Knicks relevant what do you all think of Garnett calling Villanueva a cancer patient?
    Thats mad funny. Reptile did look weird, but Villanueva really made Garnett look bad. Sometimes people say things just to be funny but the purpose is not to offend people. Villanueva made it to personal and made it serious by calling him out.

Originally Posted by serendipity10
    Thats mad funny. Reptile did look weird, but Villanueva really made Garnett look bad. Sometimes people say things just to be funny but the purpose is not to offend people. Villanueva made it to personal and made it serious by calling him out.

-what Villanueva did may have been a bit much, but I've noticed what a jerkoff KG has become. He tries to play the intimidator role, but he comes off as a douchbag. A lot of players talk about his mouth and his dirty tactics. He just threw a forearm at Bogut today, and last year in the east finals I remember him throwing his forearm at Dwight. Add in the stupid headbutts on the pads and the ridiculous snarling on court and you have the NBA's biggest turd. I wanna see STAT go beastman and throw it down on his head with a forearm on his neck.

Superstar

hope villanueva knocks KG out.

Tho if you wanna be serious most people talk trash in sports....i've heard way worse than that. People say that is like using racial epithets, but i've heard way worse playing in parks before. Charlies just mad cuz he kinda look like frankenstein.