Bargnani is better than Gallo

petescud

Starter
Both are good players...Gallo's what 23? Give the kid a break. He's going to be fantastic complimentary player (kinda reminds me of tony Kukoc)

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
not to harsh on gallo but how do you pass up gordon to take a dude from europe. the fact we did is why we have been suckn shite through a straw as of late. i have watched alot of bball over the years and i for one get sick of all these guys with "potential" ... kids in grade school have potential not dudes in the nba... ya maybe their first year but after that the dude better be showing something. gallo is gallo... i haven't seen one thing different in him since the day he got here. he is heavier and slower if anything. maybe he'll get some balls and start consistently driving to basket but i ain't gonna hold my breath. go knicks

Paul1355

All Star
if i had to pick between these two italian guys.

im takin bargnani.

i dont see gallo improving that much more.. he is not that athletic. looks like he is running in sand

Bargnani has had years of experience where Gallo really had only one full season...Gallo will be better but it might take years since he is a head case that is not confident enough to be an all star

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
Totally different players.
Bargnani is a 4-5 but I think he defects in rebounds. He doesn't like to play hard under the basket and this is what he misses to become an all star.
Gallo is a 3, more talented than Bargnani and more SG than PF (at the moment, in the future I don't know what will happen).
If they're both at 100% (Gallo is playing now at 50% of his potential, hope things is going to change) I take Gallo all the life.

If you don't remember Gallo's age, it's very simple, just remember his
number: 8
He was born the 8th of august 1988 (8/8/88)

LOL at the people still making excuses for him. He reminds me of no one eles. I'm not going to disrespect other NBA players by making wild optimistic comparisons. He could play poorly all year long and you will still have those willing to get their knees dirty and brused for this guy. smh

Paul1355

All Star
Gallo is exactly like Bargnani....a player who had hype to excel right away, didn't and then became a 5 year project who is now finally living up to his potential....I am worried Gallo will be the EXACT same player...which is why we should trade him now

knicksin60

Starter
Gallo is exactly like Bargnani....a player who had hype to excel right away, didn't and then became a 5 year project who is now finally living up to his potential....I am worried Gallo will be the EXACT same player...which is why we should trade him now

I don't think Gallo is even worth a pack of Tic Tacs right now.