NYK VS Boston SmellDicks.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
36706_408991014642_839319642_4309358_5312683_n.jpg

THIS .. IS .. DISTURBING .. :eek7::eek7::eek7::barf:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
good game thread btw..

The game will be on pretty soon .. aside from a victory, I just hope our team can keep on improving their chemistry .. that to me is the most important thing right now.

tiger0330

Legend
I hate that new tech foul rule that they called on Wilson. Someday someone is going to lose a game because of that f**kin rule.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Fields can drive to the basket finish and shoot the outside shot. Gallo should take some notes. Chandler is the man tonight so far

LeFlume

All Star
Gallinari is extremly overrrated. He is below average. Can't understand that so many on this board want to keep him. I would send him for a a few redbull. He is effin useless

Kiyaman

Legend
Dum Rule .... away to get twice as many technical calls than last season. Players will always complain

The Knicks keeeping the game close in the first half.
Knicks got the starters in for the last 4 minutes of the half
Knicks 40
Boston 41
3 min left before halftime

Kiyaman

Legend
Halftime
Knicks 46
Boston 50

KG dunked the ball, Fields turned around quick to see where Amare was at, Amare held his head down standing on the 3-ball line.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Gallinari is extremly overrrated. He is below average. Can't understand that so many on this board want to keep him. I would send him for a a few redbull. He is effin useless

I honestly think Gallo is a good guy but he just doesn't seem up to the pressure of being one of the guys on this team. While Chandler may not be the most passionate or intense, his cool calm demeanor this season has shown he has what it takes to be part of the Knicks future.

With that said I don't want to write him off just yet, while I may not think he is a future all-star he is obviously not playing at the level he was last year. The reason why Gallo is being featured and talked up is because his value holds the key to getting Melo. Factor in the fact he knows hes on the block and Gallo just looks real distracted and under pressure. He will pick up, but I think we can officially say that his ceiling is much lower than originally projected.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Did you see the one time he did drive the ball, a guy couldn't be slower.

Ya did you see fields grab a nice offensive board and feed Amare with a assist? and Gallo have weak help defense on the other end? I think thats something that will be a recurring theme and not a isolated incident. Gallo FT LOSS.

Either hes gonna develop into a penatrating finisher and develop better footwork on both sides or hes gonna be a scrub. He might go to another team and be ok as he gets older, But thats not gonna work for the Knicks. They need more out of that postion

I get the guys that wanted him to succeed and have faith in him. ( I do to, not faith tho ) But he looks sloppy, poor feet work, poor shooting. Can't drive (Seems like hes always getting slammed to the floor) It seems like he can't finish.

I like the dude, wish he would just nailen 3 pointers driven to the hole, finishing and making little plays to help this team win