Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: NYK VS Boston SmellDicks.

Originally Posted by Scipio

I would bet that if he continues to get minutes then after the all star break we will really see MozGod improve and get better and better.
    The counter to that optimism is that we can't afford for him to improve by that stage. The race for 8th started in Toronto, and won't end until our 82nd game.

We need our Euro boys to lift as of yesterday.

As much as I loved the way Chandler has played so far he needs to stay at the 6th man spot. He is really helping us out there with instant o and d.

Gallo better get his act together and stay off that 3 pt line. Sorry but never have been a huge fan..... Hey D, get your godson to get his act together!

i like the fact we look like a "team" out there again which is a huge change. gallo needs to go on the dark end of the bench if he is going to play like he's playing. as bad as his offense is its his lack of defense that is killing us. i hate to say this... but man looking ahead the way fields stat felton chandler look... add melo and bam we are contenders again!!!! we might have to take a few lumps this year but sign melo and another shooter for off the bench and we are going to be pretty tough to beat. go knicks

I'm shocked and stunned.

Did people here watch the game?

All I see is "Gallo is never going to be in the doghouse because he's the Godson" "D'Antoni favors Gallo".

NEWSFLASH: DANILO GALLINARI PLAYED IN ALL OF TWELVE MINUTES LAST NIGHT. ONLY ROGER MASON JR., OF THE GUYS THAT PLAYED, SAW LESS TIME.

I really don't see the issue. Gallo was struggling and he was removed from the game, did not see time down the stretch, did not see important minutes. Keeping him on the dark end of the bench does absolutely no good, with or without Gallinari we are not a championship contender. This is make or break this season for Gallinari, either he's going to be something or he's going to be nothing. It's ridiculously idiotic to end his season after two poor performances. Let the kid play, make or break, either way we aren't winning the finals this year.

When he struggled, Mike D'Antoni removed him from the game. Bitch all you want about favoritism and what goes on inside a locker room none of us has set foot in, but the facts are the facts, Gallo struggled, D'Antoni removed him. No favoritism.

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    I'm shocked and stunned.

Did people here watch the game?

All I see is "Gallo is never going to be in the doghouse because he's the Godson" "D'Antoni favors Gallo".

NEWSFLASH: DANILO GALLINARI PLAYED IN ALL OF TWELVE MINUTES LAST NIGHT. ONLY ROGER MASON JR., OF THE GUYS THAT PLAYED, SAW LESS TIME.

I really don't see the issue. Gallo was struggling and he was removed from the game, did not see time down the stretch, did not see important minutes. Keeping him on the dark end of the bench does absolutely no good, with or without Gallinari we are not a championship contender. This is make or break this season for Gallinari, either he's going to be something or he's going to be nothing. It's ridiculously idiotic to end his season after two poor performances. Let the kid play, make or break, either way we aren't winning the finals this year.

When he struggled, Mike D'Antoni removed him from the game. Bitch all you want about favoritism and what goes on inside a locker room none of us has set foot in, but the facts are the facts, Gallo struggled, D'Antoni removed him. No favoritism.

Thank you! Please folks do not crucify the guy after TWO games. If his poor play continues near the trade deadline that would be a problem, but 2 games? Give him a chance this season.

ehh people are entitled to hate on Gallo if they want...

In my opinion, at this point you cant really make a strong case for him or against him. I think im gonna reserve my opinion for once the season is over.

At this point I would just say hes a streaky shooter that will sometimes look sharp in other areas but has no consistency to his game.

I think the posters on here that are hating on Gallo are only hating on him because some of the Fagginari's on this site hype him up to be the next Bird, or ok, Dirk.

And props to Mike D for benching Gallo last night, I respect that

I still feel how i think most of us feel about Chandler, he is good for us off the bench even though hes probably the 2nd or 3rd best player we got, we need his scoring/impact off the bench.

Superstar

Default Notes

Fields has had two solid games. We got very lucky with him. Chandler has been excellent, but he should be driving more. I do not believe he ever went to the line. The defense has been much better than last year. We have had almost 10 blocks in each of the two games.

Gallinari is a mystery. He has been terrible. I do not believe he did a damn thing in the offseason to improve his play. You can not do much to increase speed, quickness or general "athleticism," but he should have improved his handle and he could have put on some muscle. He never seems to win a fight under the boards.

His shooting will come around and we need better shooting. Mason has not shown anything. I have been a Gallo fan, but I am disappointed and have very much lowered my view of his potential. I am afraid that he is the player we saw last year, not bad, but nothing to get excited about. I hope I am wrong, because we could really use an improved Gallo.

Whether he means to or not, he seems to be sabotaging his trade value.

Gallos trade value is falling faster than IT stocks on Wall Street. What looked like a great bargaining chip might be useless.