Carmelo Anthony: It's About When He Will Be a New York Knick, Not If

And seriously, how can people still be preferring Gallo over Chandler?! I can understand it in 2008/09 when neither had shown much beyond being a 15/5 guy but Chandler is busting out this season.

Sorry but until Gallo manages to score 20+ for 3 games in a row, Chandler any day of the week.
Good post..

Its like Gallo can do no wrong on here.. No matter how bad he plays ppl will defend him with their life. But if any other guy has just 1 or 2 bad games we call for him to be shipped out of NY bright and early the very next day..

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
In the military? Respect.

As for me, I think Melo's got no fear of this whole "new CBA" business. He knows he's going to get paid well no matter what happens...

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I don't think we need Nash with the way Felton and Douglas are playing. Nash would be here two years at bestl. I would take Felton and TDoug over two years of an aging point guard.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
D'ant & Walsh would NEVER deal Gallo... I dont see it happening... Even if it is for Melo. Just my gut feeling. And I see in alot of these trades it has us trading a first round pick... Where are we getting this pick from? + who are we trading to acquire the pick??

and this is probably the reason why the knicks will suffer. Keeping a bad player just because of ties to the coach is totally unprofessional. Delusion is heavy on this site when it comes to Gallo. It's mind boggling seeing how some would want to get rid of a player who is arguably outplaying everyone else on the team...so they can keep the one who is actually hurting the team with his lack of skills and IQ. These are not fans of the Knicks just some wierd man crush thing going on. It's sickening :barf:

nyk_nyk

All Star
and this is probably the reason why the knicks will suffer. Keeping a bad player just because of ties to the coach is totally unprofessional. Delusion is heavy on this site when it comes to Gallo. It's mind boggling seeing how some would want to get rid of a player who is arguably outplaying everyone else on the team...so they can keep the one who is actually hurting the team with his lack of skills and IQ. These are not fans of the Knicks just some wierd man crush thing going on. It's sickening :barf:

That just about sums it all up.