Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Felton Or Jennings? Randolph Or Hill? Lee Or Stat?

Default Felton Or Jennings? Randolph Or Hill? Lee Or Stat?

The Jefferies trade made a Felton signing possible.

We lost Hill in the trade with a 1st rounder as well.

We drafted Hill ahead of Jennings.

We acquired Randolph in the S&T for Lee.

The S&T for Lee made STAT a Knickerbocker.

There has been so much whinging that still, after a whole off-season, rears its ugly head on occasion. So, I'm going to be keeping a close watch on these players.

-Felton VS Jennings will be the focal.

-Randolph VS Hill will be interesting.

-Lee VS STAT should be a bit of a wash for STAT - hopefully - if he can scrape up some more dimes and boards.

☆This goes without mentioning the stealthy signing of The Gov and the 37th pick swindle of Sir Landry Fields Esq.

Two fantastic signings.

All in all, have we really done so incredibly poorly? Some say yes, some say no.

I say...... We've done pretty bloody well.

Defence is back in O&B.

near the lincoln tunnel in Union City, NJ staying close to MSG

Jennings, but Felton is still a great pickup.

Hard to say. I would choose Randolph because I know what he is capable of. Hill is a question mark.

As much as I like Lee, Amare is better.

STAT > Lee

Randolph > Hill

Jennings = Felton (I personally think Jennings is considerably overrated)

We got Amare. That's all that matters.

Originally Posted by cathaytrader
    We got Amare. That's all that matters.
    I thought he was horrible tonight.

Superstar

Default Jennings v. Holiday

Jennings would certainly have been a better pick than Hill and I expect Jennings to have a very solid career. I believe that there is a good chance, however, that within two years we will regret having passed on Jrue Holiday rather than having passed on Jennings.

Man. Lee went for 0 points, 5 TOs, 2 assists, 3 boards and a -29 VS LA tonight. That's woeful.

You replace Lee for STAT and we'd be screwed. Guys like Felton, Chandler, Walker, "Gallo" (supposed to be but he looks awful as of now) are benefiting by STAT getting tripled team. If Lee was here, Chandler and Felton would not have games this big. STAT gets the utmost respect from teams. Right now he's still learning on the fly how to handle being completely targeted when on offence. STAT will be a high turnover guy until we get Melo, but once he gets his knack he'll easily average 25 plus nightly.

Veteran

I mean, we passed on Darren Collison and look how that turned out...

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    I mean, we passed on Darren Collison and look how that turned out...
    how? collison will fail in a system where the players are used to being spoon fed from CP3.....collison will fade into black if he doesnt ahve a rondo type game...and soon,.

you ain't going to find a night "The Future" will score 0 points against the Lakers.

Felton > Jennings. Jennings has athletic talent but he's not a smart player. Anyone that shoots as badly as he does should recognize that he's hurting the team by shooting so much no matter how many PPG he gets. The fact that he keeps shooting is screaming that he's a "me first" kind of player that does not understand the game. Right now he's Marbury and Iverson light - talented players that could not win because they never learned how to play basketball.

Lee > Amare - Amare is the much better scorer, but Lee is the better rebounder, play maker, turns the ball over much less often, and actually steals it more often. The problem with Lee is that you need a good defensive C to play with him because he's undersized and not long. If you have that though, it's close, but Lee is hair better.

Randolph > Hill - This is not even close. Randolph is a very good rebounder and shot blocker (check his per 36 minutes stats in Golden State), much better athlete, several years younger, taller, longer, better ball handler, better passer etc... He just needs some time. He's very young and lost most of last year.

[QUOTE=Italian Stallion;139849]Felton > Jennings. Jennings has athletic talent but he's not a smart player. QUOTE]

Bull****, complete and utter bull****. Bjennings is much better, a better passer, he's faster, younger, and is a rebounding PG that will have a jason kiddesque career

^man, i can not understand how anyone would say that Lee is better then STAT. the guy is a perrennial all-star with decent play on both sides of the ball. as far as a 1 vs 1 comparrison goes, STAT is going to blow lee's numbers out of the water, while providing us much better defense. If we put them on the court, 1v1 who do u think would win?

the other two comparrisons i'm less sure about. I think Randolph is the better player right now, but we'll see where these guys develop.

and jennings v felton, i would say felton Right now but we'll see how jennings does as he learns the game. I think he is highly overrated right now and will end up a career backup pg. but we'll see.

The Rockets exercised Jordan Hill's 3rd year of his contract but he doesn't see the floor in Hourston.

We could probably have him back for peanuts because you know the Rockets are trying to package him out soon.