As of right now ...

Ewing33Swisher

Benchwarmer
After the first two games, maybe it's too early to say, but I'm alright with letting gallo go if it means we keep Chandler. it's looking like Chandler is the more complete player. the problem is, if players like Chandler and fields are playing well there more likely to get traded... your thoughts?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
After the first two games, maybe it's too early to say, but I'm alright with letting gallo go if it means we keep Chandler. it's looking like Chandler is the more complete player. the problem is, if players like Chandler and fields are playing well there more likely to get traded... your thoughts?

I agree.

Gallinai sucks. I've been saying that for the past 2 years, and I'm yet to be proven wrong.

He was injury prone and ineffective his rookie season, shot just 42% and averaged no blocks his sophomore season, and continues to shoot up bricks his 3rd season.

Gallo sucks. Walsh and D'Antoni should marry each other and quit their jobs as Knicks "GM" and "coach," and I use those titles very loosely, when it comes to those two clowns.

pringles.jpg

yoda.jpg

KBlack25

Starter
Gallinari is really struggling early (and in preseason). To me this year is make or break, what he is this year is what he will be...but I still like Chandler off the bench, he provides a spark, instant offense. This team is going deep right now, and with Chandler leading a second team (while STAT rests), I think that is the best rotation.

To me, Gallinari is sort of like AJ Burnett. He is his own worst enemy. He's making excuses about his back or his wrist or whatever. But the fact is when this guy struggles his dimeanor on the floor is just atrocious, he looks awful, his body language is terrible, it looks like he is mentally struggling. When he looks good, he looks like a top 2nd or 3rd option in the league. I really think he needs some sort of sports psychiatrist, but the NY fans are going to eat this kid alive. I wouldn't be shocked if he hits the DL with an injury to get his mind right once AR is back from his ankle. But the way he is playing, if the Nuggets did not want Gallinari before (I don't believe they did, making much of the Melo discussion moot), they certainly don't want him now...

KingCharles34

All Star
I dont care who we trade....if its for Carmello then we better give up any one of our young players because none of them will ever be Carmello status and thats a fact.