Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58

Thread: After 3 games coach D'antoni exposed as a fraud?

  1. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Who has D'ant been hurting with his "horrible" handling of players and their positions? Your boy Chandler? Having a breakout season...

    Douglas?

    You just mention Gallo over n over, re:d'ant. Which is usually pretty accurate in itself. But it has little **** to do with d'ant.

    What do you want him to do? Release him? Superglue his ass to the bench? Completely rape his value?

    He's been shopped to be traded...relax. Just worry about him sorting out game. If that means he is "just" what he was last year. Fine. He was pretty sweet last yr for a 22yr old playing in his first legit season.

    This is Gallo talk. The D'ant talk about these 3 games proving him a fraud and failure has already been cut through and exposed.
    It's a big part of the problem because he is playing this scrub, and this scub is f-ing up the chemistry. Until his ass is sent packing I will always point out the obvious....along with the other points I've made. I'm not the blind one here. I know this game very well.

  2. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    It's a big part of the problem because he is playing this scrub, and this scub is f-ing up the chemistry. Until his ass is sent packing I will always point out the obvious....along with the other points I've made. I'm not the blind one here. I know this game very well.
    What do you want D'ant to do? Have him ride the bench?

    Then he WONT be traded, because you'll have truly raped his value and kept it locked up at a low, basement level.

    You say he is flawed and mentally weak and not a baller. Fair enough. All more reason to do what D'ant IS doing, and not do what you seem to want him to do.

    Which will truly just ensure he isn't traded, not to mention rendering him even more useless when we do keep him.

  3. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I hear the D-League calling...bet yet he can go back to Italy for all I care. Just get him out of the line up. That can't be asking for much. He has did nothing but hurt us...and you want him to stay? smh

  4. #34
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    What do you want D'ant to do? Have him ride the bench?

    Then he WONT be traded, because you'll have truly raped his value and kept it locked up at a low, basement level.

    You say he is flawed and mentally weak and not a baller. Fair enough. All more reason to do what D'ant IS doing, and not do what you seem to want him to do.

    Which will truly just ensure he isn't traded, not to mention rendering him even more useless when we do keep him.
    The same thing happened to AR in GS and most people on this site were all excited about acquiring him and his limitless "potential". Benching him won't lower his trade value to the point that no one will want him.

  5. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,980
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Although, its been just 3 games .......... this will be Dantoni 3rd season
    coaching the Knicks. Dantoni had a playoff roster in N.Y. his first and
    second season. Those who are in Denial should know Denial can be a
    self inflicted desease.

    Coach Del Negro took the Bulls to two straight playoff seasons.
    Bulls G.M. Paxon Fired Del Negro to hire defensive coach Thimb.
    Is there something G.M. Paxon know that G.M. Walsh dont know???

    Bulls roster vs Knicks roster in 2007-8 and 2010-11
    compare rosters or would u like to use the Pacers/76ers/or Nets

  6. #36
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    D'Antoni hurts this team. That Suns team was gonna be good no matter what. We need a new coach.

  7. #37
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    How can you call a coach a fraud after 3 games, especially not too many players returning from last year? You have to try **** out and see what works, 3 games...I mean really? I'd love to see people criticizing him go get an NBA coaching job.

  8. #38
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by quiggle
    as a very forgiving society, it's time to bring back Isiah to run the operations and possibly coach again. let the past be and work with what's ahead.
    You're funny.

  9. #39
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by Bmifsud
    How can you call a coach a fraud after 3 games, especially not too many players returning from last year? You have to try **** out and see what works, 3 games...I mean really? I'd love to see people criticizing him go get an NBA coaching job.
    3 games...and two seasons.

  10. #40
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Thumbs down

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    D'Antoni hurts this team. That Suns team was gonna be good no matter what. We need a new coach.
    GTFOH w that BS!! You're contradicting yourself.

    If the Suns we're gonna be good no matter what because of the players they had, then the same applies for the Knicks. PLAYERS WIN GAMES, NOT COACHES! Give our F-ing players, including Gallo a chance to gel and climb outta their respective funks and we'll be ok.

    You guys really overvalue the impact these coaches have.

  11. #41
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    GTFOH w that BS!! You're contradicting yourself.

    If the Suns we're gonna be good no matter what because of the players they had, then the same applies for the Knicks. PLAYERS WIN GAMES, NOT COACHES! Give our F-ing players, including Gallo a chance to gel and climb outta their respective funks and we'll be ok.

    You guys really overvalue the impact these coaches have.
    Huh? D'Antoni played Duhon as if he was a superstar, didn't give our rookies a chance except Gallo, which I wouldn't be surprised because of favoritism. He allows players to jack threes all night no matter what.

    We have talent, but could be better with a coach with a winning plan.

  12. #42
    Member XxWinKnicksxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Cuse
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Bmifsud
    How can you call a coach a fraud after 3 games, especially not too many players returning from last year? You have to try **** out and see what works, 3 games...I mean really? I'd love to see people criticizing him go get an NBA coaching job.
    These dudes are crazy on here! You finally give the Fking coach a team to play with and star to make plays and you dudes still wanna bit*h. LOL you people are something else. The last couple of years, this team has had many many many many scrubs.

    If gallo sucks GOOD, you still gotta play him and see if he can overcome his bad streak right now. The kid is only 22 crackheads. He is in a slump and may never return OR maybe he is injured or just having a bad year so far with all these high expectations. You fkking people need to be patient with this team. In basketball with this roster, and the way the league is stacked you can't get ahead of yourselfs, we're in a rebuilding process dummies.

    You people on here are fkking bonkers. Go take a pill

  13. #43
    Veteran petescud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I won't put dantoni down, cause i know nothing about coaching. I will say, we should had won the Portland game. I felt no shame losing to the Celtics as they have a very talented squad, and will challenge whoever in the East IMO. We also oly lost to them by 5 if i'm right. Can't see a crappy coach playing the Celtics that close.

    We did however give away the Portland game. If Dantoni wants the Knicks in the playoffs, he has to win these winable games. Its really what makes a playoff team, to win these. Hope things come together for us. I really find myself cheering this team...We're in it, lets win it

  14. #44
    Veteran quiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    You're funny.
    yeah but let's be realistic here, D'Antoni was brought here not to improve the team but to lure the free agents here because of his so called whatever system players liked in the Olympics. STAT came here for the max contract, not to win here, not to be a true Knick, none of that only for the max contract because the Knicks were the only silly team willing to offer that on creaky uninsured knees. in the end of the day STAT will cash his paycheck at the expense of Knicks fans grief. if Toronto would have given him the same he'd be up there now.

    D'Antoni bought no high end free agents here and won't at all in the foreseable future, Isiah has the respect of players like Paul and Carmelo and the team has a better chance of getting them with him back whether you like it or not. Paul and Carmelo are grown man who can run the game on their own and really having Isiah back won't cancer the team like last time because you had immature players divas in Stafon, Nate and Curry, Larry Brown last time around.

  15. #45
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by quiggle
    yeah but let's be realistic here, D'Antoni was brought here not to improve the team but to lure the free agents here because of his so called whatever system players liked in the Olympics. STAT came here for the max contract, not to win here, not to be a true Knick, none of that only for the max contract because the Knicks were the only silly team willing to offer that on creaky uninsured knees. in the end of the day STAT will cash his paycheck at the expense of Knicks fans grief. if Toronto would have given him the same he'd be up there now.

    D'Antoni bought no high end free agents here and won't at all in the foreseable future, Isiah has the respect of players like Paul and Carmelo and the team has a better chance of getting them with him back whether you like it or not. Paul and Carmelo are grown man who can run the game on their own and really having Isiah back won't cancer the team like last time because you had immature players divas in Stafon, Nate and Curry, Larry Brown last time around.
    You're serious?!? You actually want to bring Isiah back?!?

    Everyone is going crazy in this country. What the hell. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: Jul 29, 2010, 18:02
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: Jul 16, 2010, 09:37
  3. Lebron Motherf*cking James!
    By Red in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: Jun 17, 2010, 13:14
  4. Today In NBA
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NBA
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Apr 22, 2005, 11:43
  5. Assistant Ford promoted to replace Ayers
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NBA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 10, 2004, 13:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •