View Poll Results: After looking at the schedule, how many wins in the next 25 games?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 15+

1 25.00%
  • 20+

0 0%
  • 10-15

1 25.00%
  • 5-10

1 25.00%
  • The Gov is cool.

1 25.00%

Thread: 15+ Wins Crucial In Upcoming 25 Games.

Default 15+ Wins Crucial In Upcoming 25 Games.

★VIEW SCHEDULE HERE
    http://www.nba.com/knicks/schedule/

The Knicks' race for the 2010-11 playoffs low seeds started at tip off against Toronto. The upcoming 25 games are crucial for us to be successful. From Wednesday the 22th of December, our schedule gets nasty with 2 Western road trips against tough opponents, along with visits from/to Miami, Boston, Orlando, Dallas, OKC and Atlanta.

I think, without any bias, that the lads can pull out 17 wins in the next 25 games. We have to take care of business against our eastern foes that can challenge for the 7th and 8th seeds.

Over one week, Friday 5 to Friday 12, we play Washington, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Golden State and Minnesota successively and should come out of that week with at least 4 wins, The Bucks being the toughest opponent that week followed by Golden State, who I really hope we beat. We also play against Charlotte, Toronto, Sactown, Minny again, NJ and the Clippers in this 25 game frame, and MUST pull out 15+ wins.

STAT's numbers:

21.3 PPG
    7.7 RPG
    3.0 APG
    1.4 BPG
    0.9 SPG
    5.7 TOPG

That, as a whole, has to improve. I think I've been the only critic of Amar'e so far? Is anyone else even slightly concerned about his production, shot selection, rebounding, ball handling and awareness? I am.

Anyway, 15+ wins.

Playoffs start here.

Sorry. Link didn't work.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Also, here's a link to a thread about HOW NY get to 40(+) wins. It's crucial reading for anyone that loves this team.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Do you sleep Crazy8s?

Crazy8's stays on his grind

its tough to say how good our team is so its tough to predict how many wins we gonna get

Im gonna play it safe and say 10 to 15

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Do you sleep Crazy8s?
    Yes. And I'm brilliant at it.

It's easy to take some 'Knick time' when you're the boss and no one can complain about it.

Clearly, I live and breathe NYK.

That and I'm in a whole other time zone here in Jap Land, 13 hours ahead. I just realised, I'm from the future! ****ing awesome.

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Do you sleep Crazy8s?
    Hey hey don't hate, Crazy doin his thing. Always love seeing the new threads and ideas you've been bringing up with the newfound optimism.

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Crazy8's stays on his grind

its tough to say how good our team is so its tough to predict how many wins we gonna get

Im gonna play it safe and say 10 to 15
    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    Hey hey don't hate, Crazy doin his thing. Always love seeing the new threads and ideas you've been bringing up with the newfound optimism.
    Thank you gentlemen. Gotta admit, I'm obsessed with talking about the Knicks. No point having a conversation about hoops in Japan unless you wanna talk about LBGay, Miami or the Lakers.

Frucking rosers.

Veteran

I'm thinking if they keep tanking these games we will have a new improved player on the roster by that time. Dolon and fans are not going to be as patient as the years before...

23 to go and a big win against an Eastern top 4 team.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

we could be an upper echelon team in the east by the time this stretch is over, this upcoming stretch is exactly the teams we need to beat in order to do some damage in the playoffs and more importantly to get there. sure well lose a couple but i expect to win most of them ima say 18-7 in these next 25 games im hype

Now standing at 2-3 in this 25 game patch.

Are we looking like a top 8 threat right now?

No, we're not.

And yes, wise ones, my temperament tumbles and falls with the bad and good play of the team, but seriously.

I know it's early days, however, there are only so many of those early days left with what will become a far less friendly schedule.

☆Gallo has to GTFO of the starting line up. We're getting crunched in the first quarters and need to shake it up.

... and back-2-back loses to PHI and MIL demonstrate that this 2010 NYK version is same as the rest of the 00 teams.

35 wins?

Hard to run a system predicated on the 3-point shot when you lack even 1 quality shooter. Slowly but surely Chandler is even moprhing into a strictly 3-point shooter (going 1-6 every night).

Team has no heart again.

I have to hear Felton talk about the "early" start on Sunday, as an excuse for poor play? Poor millionaire had to wake up early. Woe is me.

Anyway, Amar'e is a good player, just not a franchise player. He needs help. Felton is OK, but will struggle against quick PGs.

This team was going to advance s far as Gallo, Chandler and (to a lesser extent) Randoph carried them.

Gallo has been downright awful. His play has gone backwards. 1 quality game in the first 7. Chandler played about 3 good games, but he's a complete non-factor come the 4th quarter. And Randolph is showing he's basically still a rookie.

Gallo and Randolph are really bench players. Should get 12-15 minutes a night. Role players. Chandler is a starter, but not that special. And he's a ghost when you need him most.

So, judging on the first week of play, through 7 games, this NYK team will win about 35 games. MAX!