Landry Effin Fields!!!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
This highlight reel is sick and the second dunk was bananas! With the aquistion of Fields and Mozgov no one can credibly doubt the prowess of Walsh! We got a steal in the second round and this dude is going to be a very good player for years and years. Watch and enjoy!

So nice, I posted it twice!

quiggle

Starter
yeah but i think he should have been more considerate of the fans and not wear number 6 as a reminder of LeBron and the sours of what might have been.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
yeah but i think he should have been more considerate of the fans and not wear number 6 as a reminder of LeBron and the sours of what might have been.

Who gives an eff about Lebron at this point? I only wish he picked a different number because it looks like an 8 and I sometimes get him and Gallo confused on the floor.

KingCharles34

All Star
Who gives an eff about Lebron at this point? I only wish he picked a different number because it looks like an 8 and I sometimes get him and Gallo confused on the floor.

lol Clyde does too, the other night i think it was Fields that had a nice play but Clyde said it was Gallo :lol:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

**** that, **** LeBron no one gives a shit about him no more. i applaud his decision to wear that number.

th3realicon

Rotation player
The only reason that the 6 should have been not given to Landry or to anyone for that matter is because the great Bill Russell wore it. Jordan my arse.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i guess i'm on the bad country list since sony won't allow me to play those clips

Red

TYPE-A

Yea... except Landry Fields had a higher basketball IQ as an EMBRIO compared to Gallo as a fully grown BOY!

Don't ever get that twisted.lol

But seriously, DID SOMEONE NOT EXPLAIN TO GALLO HIS TURN TO BE THE MAN IS THIS SEASON?

I mean, hello! Gallo you wanted to be the man right? The star right? Like you were in Italy... we even got the right personnel for you, where all u have to do is do what u do...

What's up with your boy Trill? Draft bust or not?

petescud

Starter
I'm loving Landry and his game...My God, this kid has soooooooo much potential, its sick....Please keep him here in NY

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Yea... except Landry Fields had a higher basketball IQ as an EMBRIO compared to Gallo as a fully grown BOY!

Don't ever get that twisted.lol

But seriously, DID SOMEONE NOT EXPLAIN TO GALLO HIS TURN TO BE THE MAN IS THIS SEASON?

I mean, hello! Gallo you wanted to be the man right? The star right? Like you were in Italy... we even got the right personnel for you, where all u have to do is do what u do...

What's up with your boy Trill? Draft bust or not?

If he continues to play like has played this season sure, he is a bust. That said he is playing worse then last year so obviously something is up whether it's injury or slump. Time will tell.

Red

TYPE-A
If he continues to play like has played this season sure, he is a bust. That said he is playing worse then last year so obviously something is up whether it's injury or slump. Time will tell.

Damn.. time hasn't told yet?

It's either what u said or he's nervous due to trade speculations.

But on Fields... he's nice, good IQ and court awareness, fundamentally sound, plays defense, looks for open shots and teammates but right now he's a role player in a position that demands or at least has the opportunity to be an impact player.

As good as he's been, to me he's a stop gap/fill-in type of player that doesn't make us worse but not exactly better (only due to minimized mistakes). At his position (SG) he needs to develop a scorers mentality and in this system that's great. not selfish but all around scoring. If he can do that then he instantly becomes more of an impact player.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
He's currently ranked fourth overall on the rookie rankings @ NBA.com. He's 3rd in rebounds and 4th in PPG.

Fields Esq. is the dope shiz.